Order issue in raspberry pi project

khilanpandya

If you offered the revisions, you have to revise. So long as the buyer isn’t giving you a new brief, you’re obligated to do this for him or her, whether or not you think a revision is necesarry. I face the same issue with some buyers. They feel my story “doesn’t suck [them] in enough” and might ask for the whole beginning to reworked. This is within their right if they (1) pay for an extra revision or (2) have some included in their package. Your mistake was giving him 20 revisions. I’d suggest not doing that again.

If you offered the revisions, you have to revise. So long as the buyer isn’t giving you a new brief, you’re obligated to do this for him or her, whether or not you think a revision is necesarry. I face the same issue with some buyers. They feel my story “doesn’t suck [them] in enough” and might ask for the whole beginning to reworked. This is within their right if they (1) pay for an extra revision or (2) have some included in their package. Your mistake was giving him 20 revisions. I’d suggest not doing that again.

Your mistake was giving him 20 revisions.

Yeah, this is excessive to say the least. I’d hesitate to revise more than 3 or 4 times tops for free.

I do realize that now

No, the order is not complete. But I have provided the complete solution

No, the order is not complete. But I have provided the complete solution

Just revise for the buyer - it’s a pain, but we learn from our mistakes 🙂 Once you’ve changed your gig to only offer a couple free revisions you won’t run in to this problem again. (Probably 😛)

Archived