Need suggestion urgent

muneebanaseer44

With the caveat that I am a writer and not a graphics-oriented person, I would say blocky lettering is best, maybe with a thick outline like you’d see on player numbers on the back of jerseys. A sports logo needs to “survive” being stretched and shrunk for hats, t-shirts, big banner signs, etc, so using anything too slanted or fancy might get dicey/pixellated.

With the caveat that I am a writer and not a graphics-oriented person, I would say blocky lettering is best, maybe with a thick outline like you’d see on player numbers on the back of jerseys. A sports logo needs to “survive” being stretched and shrunk for hats, t-shirts, big banner signs, etc, so using anything too slanted or fancy might get dicey/pixellated.

ok thank you will try this

Congratulations on your success! The point remains that it’s pretty unprofessional to advertise services you don’t have proficiency in. If you need to come to the forum to ask people how to do your job, I personally wouldn’t view you as qualified to do the work, and you should probably spend some time doing more research and learning in order to be able to offer these things with confidence.

Archived