What kind gig is the best gig?"

cutout

Do you mean retouching the jewelry in images? That’s a nice idea! What research have you done to see if there is a demand for this? This is important because, while niche topics are more discoverable to the people looking for them, that can only help you if people are looking for them. Otherwise, you won’t get sales. This would be especially problematic because only that niche would hire you for that.

So researching both your target market and your competition is especially important.

Do you mean retouching the jewelry in images? That’s a nice idea! What research have you done to see if there is a demand for this? This is important because, while niche topics are more discoverable to the people looking for them, that can only help you if people are looking for them. Otherwise, you won’t get sales. This would be especially problematic because only that niche would hire you for that.

So researching both your target market and your competition is especially important.

Yes, I have verified the market. And I’ve seen the demand for jewelry retouching is huge. But which category of graphic design should I choose?

Archived