Please give me some examples? ???

photocutter92

Of buyer messages you directly in your inbox then it’s no brainier that it will be enough to say if you can or can not do it, ask them any additional information that you might need to know and let them know which of your gig packages will cover their needs.
Otherwise if you are replying to to their request in buyer request section then you already have a link for that.

• Like 3

Of buyer messages you directly in your inbox then it’s no brainier that it will be enough to say if you can or can not do it, ask them any additional information that you might need to know and let them know which of your gig packages will cover their needs.

Otherwise if you are replying to to their request in buyer request section then you already have a link for that.

@mariashtelle1

Oh! Thank you very much! 👍

Hey, for the “Additional extras” It allows you to add some extra service to the request you’re sending to the buyer for exemple fast delivery, for the “Total Offer amount” is the cost of your service you have to choose a price between “US$5 - US$5,000” depending on the price of your gig !

• Like 1

Hey, for the “Additional extras” It allows you to add some extra service to the request you’re sending to the buyer for exemple fast delivery, for the “Total Offer amount” is the cost of your service you have to choose a price between “US$5 - US$5,000” depending on the price of your gig !

@chaker041

Additional extras come only with source file, high resolution and commercial use. My gig’s three packages have in all of them. I’ll include it all here. Is it Okey?

@chaker041

Additional extras come only with source file, high resolution and commercial use. My gig’s three packages have in all of them. I’ll include it all here. Is it Okey?

In the extras you have to include only the services that the buyer have to add extra money to have them, it means that the services already included in your the three packages doesn’t count as extras, I hope this is clear enough

• Like 1

In the extras you have to include only the services that the buyer have to add extra money to have them, it means that the services already included in your the three packages doesn’t count as extras, I hope this is clear enough

@chaker041

Thank you! Anyway, (Total Offer 5 - 5,000) The lowest price of my three packages is US $ 5. Do I have to provide that minimum for all Buyer Request? Or should they select the value they have entered?

• Like 1

Actually It’s not for the buyer to select the value, you have to provide the price of the package you’re offering to that buyer, for your case either you have to put 5$, 20$ or 30, depends on the package you’re offering to the buyer, you shouldn’t put the same thing on all your requests !

Actually It’s not for the buyer to select the value, you have to provide the price of the package you’re offering to that buyer, for your case either you have to put 5$, 20$ or 30, depends on the package you’re offering to the buyer, you shouldn’t put the same thing on all your requests !

@chaker041 & @lloydsolutions

Thank you very much indeed. This is a big help … No more words to thank you. I wish both of you, success and success! 😇

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

@humanissocial

Thank you very much for your advice. But often buyers expect unlimited revisions. What do we do then?

Only entitled, unprofessional, scam buyers expect that.

Be more professional and you will attract professionals and deflect people who aren’t. There is a reason scammers are attracted to scamming you and think they can get away with it.

There is zero point to Fiverr if you are going to let people exploit you.

• Like 2

Only entitled, unprofessional, scam buyers expect that.

Be more professional and you will attract professionals and deflect people who aren’t. There is a reason scammers are attracted to scamming you and think they can get away with it.

There is zero point to Fiverr if you are going to let people exploit you.

@humanissocial

I am so thankful that you actually explained this to me. Thank you also for giving me your time. I will follow your advice in future work.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...