9 months... not a single order

mohdsaadhassan

@jonbaas my buddy here is a bit confused here:smiley:. Allow me to apologize on his behalf.

Since he is not capable of extending a helping hand, his idea of a joke is to waste everyone else’s time. 😇

Hmm, that’s why you deleted the reply where you said that you buy the review from a friend, be positive dear, Fiverr TOS not allow anyone to buy or exchange review. Why’re you getting to angry on me, I didn’t shared any wrong info with you!

My apologies… I should have said, please don’t register a forum response to me (you can see my profile image and a “responded to” arrow on your post), if you are not responding to something I said. You quoted/responded to me, but were clearly making note of the OP’s gig stats. By responding to me, but talking about the OP’s gigs, it can be seen as confusing to anyone reading this forum.

If you are responding to the OP, please click the response to his comment, not my own, so that you can avoid this kind of confusion in the future.

Got it and explain replied that it was done mistakenly.

@jeewatram I said what I said because you were insisting for me to say it.

Anyhow nice talking to you.

Thank you for your time.

1 last thing What does TOS says about me asking someone not to reply anymore to my post?

I said what I said because you were insisting for me to say it.

Anyone can reply on the post that you created in a public forum as long as it doesn’t break the rules and he didn’t break any.

As for you breaking fiverr TOS: it doesn’t matter if you said it out loud or not you broke fiverr rules anyway. And @jeewatram has nothing to do with you breaking rules, that was solely your decision.

(Even if you deleted your reply now trying to hide your “evidence” it still would not change what you already did)

As for your question: if its been 9 months and it didn’t work for you then obviously you need to change something in your approach.

No one else can figure out for you what would attract your customers, YOU will have to do market research, find target audience and work towards appealing to that niche.

Good luck anyway.

P.S it’s been 9 months and it looks like you didn’t even bother to read fiverr TOS if you didn’t know that exchanging reviews are against fiverr TOS.

“Does the world not need developers anymore?”

This is an irrational conclusion. We do need web developers, but we already have thousands of them on Fiverr alone.

You really need to research your competition before your gig and learn how supply and demand works. If more people provide the service than want it, then you won’t get sales and cant be discovered anyway. You are a needle in a haystack.

Archived