Forgot phone number and how to delete old phone number

freyasoraya

Question

23 answers to this question

Login to account using email your existing credentials then see what phone number your are using if you still don’t remember phone number then contact to CS. or maybe you can use question answer section.
You will be able to change old number once you remember current number you are using.
You will get a code to your existing number in order to have new no.
(always make sure you save your email.passwords this kind of stuff on a safer place)

• Like 28

I had a similar problem recently. I registered “number A” with “FIVERR I”, disabled “FIVERR I” because I had a bad profile name. I started “FIVERR II” and “number A” isn’t available to use anymore… I used “number B” for “FIVER II” temporarily, thinking customer service will be able to fix it.

I contacted FIVERR customer service, they reactivate “FIVERR I” so I can “change number A to another number”… but I don’t have a third number, so it can’t be done.

The same applies to both email and phone numbers. You need to replace the old number (or email) with another, to be able to use the number you want.

• Like 28

2 hours ago, lindacrowd said:

Hello,

Please were you able to solve this issue. I am facing something similar. I cannot recall the number I used and CS is saying I should get the last 4 digits number. 

I guess you let them know you can't remember and I hope they should understand you... Or provide the last two digits sent to your mail box at the moment of verification in the first place... I think this should help

Edited by preciousads
  • Like 18