Help me to make my new skill into a business

umar_baloch

Hi,
i am selling my video editing gigs from 3 months, and now i recently learnt a new skill which is “Wordpress”. now i want to make my wordpress gig valueable.
Please give me tips to improve my wordpress gigs.
https://www.fiverr.com/gigs/preview_loader?preview-gig=%2Fumar_baloch%2Fcreate-responsive-wordpress-website

Thank you,
Regards,
Umar_Baloch

You can’t make it valuable here because there are many thousands of people trying to do the same thing. 48,000 gigs here sell responsive Wordpress websites.

If you want to create a business, create something that doesn’t a supply that exceeds the demand. This requires you to research your competition here. It doesn’t make sense to create a gig that has thousands of competitors.

You can’t make it valuable here because there are many thousands of people trying to do the same thing. 48,000 gigs here sell responsive Wordpress websites.

If you want to create a business, create something that doesn’t a supply that exceeds the demand. This requires you to research your competition here. It doesn’t make sense to create a gig that has thousands of competitors.

You are right. I realize it after long time try. Before I just created gig on my skills like PSD to HTML responsive website. PSD to Wordpress but I didn’t aware of its competition here. After creating I waited 2 or 3 month but didn’t get any order. We should not make gig on high competition tropic. We should find low competition gig tropic to get success here.

You are right. I realize it after long time try. Before I just created gig on my skills like PSD to HTML responsive website. PSD to Wordpress but I didn’t aware of its competition here. After creating I waited 2 or 3 month but didn’t get any order. We should not make gig on high competition tropic. We should find low competition gig tropic to get success here.

thank you so much for your feedback!

thank you for replying, But i really want to know that is there any low competition service related to wordpress.

Archived