The buyer is not paying

nikitakakade24

Never even start an order when the buyer asks you for more than what you offer but without extra payment until you’ve made a resolution to add-on to the order and the buyer has accepted it.

He asked you because he knew he could scam you. And he did. Give an ultimatum before you start working on the order: an order add-on for the extra work or a cancellation. If the buyer refuses to accept the cancellation, you need to contact to CS and ask them to cancel it for you.

Never, ever, ever start an order when the buyer wants more than what he paid for. Ever. Unless/until you made a resolution to add on the extra work and the buyer has accepted this resolution to your order, you are not entitled to extra money for it. This is how contracts work.

You’re clearly desperate for the work and that clouded your judgment. You really need to think more critically and start protecting yourself.

Thank you so much … Its really helpful for me too as I am also new here …

Hi, the buyer has placed an order for $25 without asking me. And in the requirements section, he said he needs 12 screens. The gig he has purchased clearly states that I charge $5/SCREEN. I told him that whatever he has paid is too less but he did not respond. As it’s my duty not to disappoint any buyers, I designed 17 SCREENS and sent him.

Mind you, I charge $5/Screen

but he asked 12 screens for $25

and I delivered him 17screens

Now he is demanding more. He says he needs another 9 screens. That is in total 26 screens for just $25? When I say so, he does not respond to my messages. I do not want to work on this as I am getting paid too less. Even though I did, because as a seller it’s my duty not to disappoint him, but he is going beyond his limits now!

Now if I cancel the order, my order completion rating will go down and my badge will be taken away. I have worked for day and night to get that “Level Two” badge! Isn’t that unfair? Please help me what am I supposed to do now!

Mind you, I charge $5/Screen

but he asked 12 screens for $25

and I delivered him 17screens

Buyer ask for 12 screens , why you gave 17. This is mistake.

• 1 year later...

Archived