How much time do you put into Fiverr?

kezarpro

It depends on what your goals are. If you are a full-time writer, like me, it is a full 8-hour day.

I focus on my jobs and work according to a schedule that I made myself. It sets out everything I have to do that day, week, etc. (by the way, I set my deadlines 1-2 days before the actual gig countdown - I can’t handle stress!)

Once a week, I look at my gigs’ performance and tweak here and there.

I suppose a part-time freelancer will do things differently, but this works for me.

The hardest thing is sometimes to decide when to sign out for the day. I love my work!

It depends on what your goals are. If you are a full-time writer, like me, it is a full 8-hour day.

I focus on my jobs and work according to a schedule that I made myself. It sets out everything I have to do that day, week, etc. (by the way, I set my deadlines 1-2 days before the actual gig countdown - I can’t handle stress!)

Once a week, I look at my gigs’ performance and tweak here and there.

I suppose a part-time freelancer will do things differently, but this works for me.

The hardest thing is sometimes to decide when to sign out for the day. I love my work!

. I love my work!

That’s fantastic! I am glad you found what you love to do. I thought I was over doing it trying to find ways to get customers, I usually spend 3/4 hours just researching to see what I can improve on. I’ve still got a lot to learn and hopefully I’ll be successful at this. Good luck with your work and wish you all the success you deserve.

Ten hours per day seven days per week on average. I’ve taken off for three days when I had to go to the emergency room a couple of times, and recently about a week or maybe a few days more than that, and in seven years that’s all.

That what I call hard working! It’s honestly very motivational to someone so dedicated to what they do! I hope you’re doing well health-wise. Keep up the great work.

That what I call hard working! It’s honestly very motivational to someone so dedicated to what they do! I hope you’re doing well health-wise. Keep up the great work.

That what I call hard working!

It’s normal for anyone self employed and who takes it seriously to put in at least 50 hours a week. I don’t go into a situation like working on fiverr expecting to put in less, or take it as part time only. This is the best working situation anyone can have and I realize that and know I have to do my part.

Recently I was advised to take off another week by my doctor but decided not to as I didn’t want my orders to fall behind.

im a student but i love to work here…i rejion fiver after along time…

Don’t forget to focus on your studies too. Platforms like Fiverr are quite unstable, one day you’re working fine and then next you might find yourself jobless because of a small mistake or a change in rules, etc. Keep your options open, sign up to a few platforms or simply make this an extension of your existing job. ‘Don’t put all your eggs in one basket’

I’m available 24/7 and will do my maximum to complete ahead of the deadline. My last order took me around 10 hrs to complete.

Great to see you’re dedicated and care about the work you do. Keep it up, but also make sure that you don’t over do it. Keep it healthy. Good luck!

Don’t forget to focus on your studies too. Platforms like Fiverr are quite unstable, one day you’re working fine and then next you might find yourself jobless because of a small mistake or a change in rules, etc. Keep your options open, sign up to a few platforms or simply make this an extension of your existing job. ‘Don’t put all your eggs in one basket’

100% agreed - I had mentioned earlier about this. They are losing business. turnover going down… means everything going down.!

im a newbie, i joining fiverr on august… i wanted to be full freelancer so thats why i start with fiverr, even though now im still fulltime graphic designer at one of office in my country.

This sounds great, Fiverr can be an extension to your current job and make sure to join a few freelancing sites, I am sure you’ll find success eventually. Good luck!

The majority of my gigs are delivered within 24 hours.

As I’m lucky enough to have a home studio I can turn audio around very quickly.

So although I make myself available to voice scripts 14 hours a day, I rarely work more than 2 hours a day. It’s a fantastic work life balance.

That’s great, although I see that you’ve put a lot of time into making your gigs stand out and look and feel professional. It’s similar to everything in life if you put in the work in the beginning you’ll get the results at the end. You’ve got some great gigs and I am sure if I’ll ever need voice overs I’ll purchase some of yours.

That’s great, although I see that you’ve put a lot of time into making your gigs stand out and look and feel professional. It’s similar to everything in life if you put in the work in the beginning you’ll get the results at the end. You’ve got some great gigs and I am sure if I’ll ever need voice overs I’ll purchase some of yours.

Thank you 😀

Archived