How to grow again on fivver after your accaunt is disabled permanently

felicia3

dear, I need money, so I sold

That’s not an excuse. You broke TOS few times:

1. Selling fake reviews is your first violation
  2. Communicating and accepting payment outside of fiverr is a violation too.
  3. You created new account after your first one was blocked.

No matter if you need money or not you still should follow the rules. Otherwise everyone can say I killed that person because I needed money so that’s cool, don’t worry I wouldn’t go to jail. That’s basically your logic.

Your second account will be banned sooner or later. Your friends second accounts will be banned sooner or later.

I wouldn’t even wish good luck to you because it seems that you don’t have even basic understanding of ethics not even the rules that you signed and agreed for.

Selling fake reviews is your first violation

Once i was checking facebook groups for fiverr promotion in OP’s country and i was surprised(shocked) that so many peoples were not just selling reviews but also Accounts.like American account with 100+ feedbacks in blah blah blah $$$

Always Always ALWAYS (and when I mean always, I mean always) ask CS if you could open another Fiverr account after yours has gotten disabled. Don’t take the risk! This may seem a bit late for you but for everyone out there who wants to get a new account after having their old account permanently disabled should keep this in mind.

Always Always ALWAYS (and when I mean always, I mean always) ask CS if you could open another Fiverr account after yours has gotten disabled. Don’t take the risk! This may seem a bit late for you but for everyone out there who wants to get a new account after having their old account permanently disabled should keep this in mind.

The scenario you describe only applies when a seller has disabled the account his or herself. It does NOT apply to a case when Fiverr bans the person, which is what happened here. When Fiverr bans you, they don’t just ban your account. They ban you from making new ones.

It’s pointless to ask for Fiverr’s permission in this case because she was banned. What would be the point in banning someone if you let them make a new account? A ban is permanent.

I am New In Hare and this is the first post i read with comments. This Post is so Entertaining, Educational, Dramatic And Ironic. We should invite some writers to read this post and comments they will sure get inspiration for a best seller. The Name of the book should be 3 TOS In 1 deal

I am New In Hare and this is the first post i read with comments. This Post is so Entertaining, Educational, Dramatic And Ironic. We should invite some writers to read this post and comments they will sure get inspiration for a best seller. The Name of the book should be 3 TOS In 1 deal

you should invite the readers not the writers ,haha

Your own thread title holds the answer. Permanently banned means Fiverr doesn’t want you to grow your account again. Good luck trying anyway, but I’d not put too much stake in it, or count on the revenue to feed my children or cats or anything important, it’s probably just a question of time, of getting caught, as has been pointed out already.

And frankly, putting up a thread on Fiverr’s own forum about wanting to grow your account after having been perma-banned … or no, let’s better leave it at that.

It might be smarter to invest your time somewhere you didn’t yet break any rules and to try without breaking rules. Who knows, it might just as well work, and permanently, even.

Archived