How to grow again on fivver after your accaunt is disabled permanently

felicia3

Hi, everyone, I want to tell you that, my previous fivver accaunt is deleted, that accaunt has almost, 17 reviews , and about 200 dollars, so I make new one, I have wordpress, and animation videos skill, but I am not getting the orders , can any body tell me how to grow fast again on fivver, thankyou

If Fiverr disabled your account you need to get permission form Customer Support to open a new account otherwise your new account will be disabled.

oh, really, I dont think so , still yet fivver has not deleted, it, I can not delete the first one because, there are dollars in that

fivver disabled it,I do not delet it

Then you should have said that.

Read the ToS. You’re not allowed to create a new account if Fiverr has disabled your account. Why would they allow that? It would defeat the purpose of them disabling your account. And if you were the one who deleted the account, you wouldn’t be able to transfer any benefit from your previous account, anyway.

Reflect on the reasons why Fiverr deleted your account. You need to accept accountability and start observing ToS for companies.

Read the ToS. You’re not allowed to create a new account if Fiverr has disabled your account. Why would they allow that? It would defeat the purpose of them disabling your account. And if you were the one who deleted the account, you wouldn’t be able to transfer any benefit from your previous account, anyway.

Reflect on the reasons why Fiverr deleted your account. You need to accept accountability and start observing ToS for companies.

it means that still 90 days , I can not use the fivver, I will withdraw the dollars, then make a new one, right?

My accaunt was deleted due to a scammer,

Definitely not. That doesn’t make sense. There’s something you aren’t telling us.

actually I was selling a fake review, to someone, but he was a scammer, deal was through facebook and the deal was that, when he will pay me cash in local bank then I will complete the order, but, he was scammer , he was not paying my and forcing my again and again to complete the order, but I was not completing it, I cancel the order 3 times and he declined the cancelation three times and both have used the work facebook many times in the chat, , In anger I go to the cs, and complain, after the cancelation of order, fivver disabled my accaunt permanently

actually I was selling a fake review, to someone, but he was a scammer, deal was through facebook and the deal was that, when he will pay me cash in local bank then I will complete the order, but, he was scammer , he was not paying my and forcing my again and again to complete the order, but I was not completing it, I cancel the order 3 times and he declined the cancelation three times and both have used the work facebook many times in the chat, , In anger I go to the cs, and complain, after the cancelation of order, fivver disabled my accaunt permanently

Bingo. I knew there was something.

The problem isn’t that it was a scammer who purchased it. The problem is that you sold a fake review. That’s very unethical and against the ToS, which again, you agree to when you use Fiverr. Do you really think you would be allowed to do that if it wasn’t a scammer? Seriously?

You shouldn’t have to be told that selling fake reviews is unethical and against the ToS.

actually I was selling a fake review, to someone, but he was a scammer, deal was through facebook and the deal was that, when he will pay me cash in local bank then I will complete the order,

:roll_eyes:

And she wonders why… If people would only read Fiverr’s TOS… 😬

actually I was selling a fake review, to someone, but he was a scammer, deal was through facebook and the deal was that, when he will pay me cash in local bank then I will complete the order,

dear, I need money, so I sold, I was not earning so much, that can be withdraw through the bank,

Imagine being so unethical that you actually doesn’t even occur to you that selling reviews is wrong and that Fiverr wouldn’t allow it.

@felicia3 you don’t get a free pass to break the ToS and do wildly unethical things just because you’re having a hard time. You don’t get to decide when or if policy applies to you. That defeats the whole purpose of policy.

dear, I need money, so I sold, I was not earning so much, that can be withdraw through the bank,

dear, I need money, so I sold

That’s not an excuse. You broke TOS few times:

1. Selling fake reviews is your first violation
  2. Communicating and accepting payment outside of fiverr is a violation too.
  3. You created new account after your first one was blocked.

No matter if you need money or not you still should follow the rules. Otherwise everyone can say I killed that person because I needed money so that’s cool, don’t worry I wouldn’t go to jail. That’s basically your logic.

Your second account will be banned sooner or later. Your friends second accounts will be banned sooner or later.

I wouldn’t even wish good luck to you because it seems that you don’t have even basic understanding of ethics not even the rules that you signed and agreed for.

dear, I need money, so I sold

That’s not an excuse. You broke TOS few times:

1. Selling fake reviews is your first violation
  2. Communicating and accepting payment outside of fiverr is a violation too.
  3. You created new account after your first one was blocked.

No matter if you need money or not you still should follow the rules. Otherwise everyone can say I killed that person because I needed money so that’s cool, don’t worry I wouldn’t go to jail. That’s basically your logic.

Your second account will be banned sooner or later. Your friends second accounts will be banned sooner or later.

I wouldn’t even wish good luck to you because it seems that you don’t have even basic understanding of ethics not even the rules that you signed and agreed for.

She act likes everything is normal. Hahaha :roll_eyes: But she broke all the major rules of fiverr I think.

selling a fake review,

deal was through facebook

pay me cash in local bank

3 strikes you’re out!

dear my new accaunt is still working, even my friends uses two accuant on the same pc, they even dont get disabled, but clear the browser history is very necessay

And to make matters worst you continue to break the Terms Of Service on Fiverr. Don’t take offense to what i’m saying but you Felicia are an all around rule breaker who thinks the rules do not apply to them.

dear my new accaunt is still working, even my friends uses two accuant on the same pc, they even dont get disabled, but clear the browser history is very necessay

dear my new accaunt is still working

You haven’t been caught yet.

even my friends uses two accuant on the same pc

Your friends haven’t been caught yet.

I need money, so I sold

If you refuse to follow the rules, you’ll just get banned over and over again, no matter your reasons for not following the rules.

Archived