Which of my services do you like most

paydaywiz

@paydaywiz

Hi and welcome!

Open answer? Okay! (rolling up my sleeves)

I look at the gigs offered and make a judgement as to what the Seller is all about. What’s their niche? What are they offering? Are they good at it?

So when I see gigs (such as yours), which IMO are;

1. too many for a beginner…
    1. all over the map…

I wonder what does this Seller really do? And the answer in my head is, “They don’t know what they’re doing and they’re just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks.” And as Buyer, I move on.

Don’t get me wrong. There’s nothing wrong with having a bunch of gigs, but not until you’ve been on Fiverr and tested a few niche gigs, learned the ropes, made some sales, get some feedback and learn what the marketplace really wants and how to get a share of it.

There are TRS with only 1,2 or 3 gigs and there are TRS with 15 gigs. So both models work. Sometimes ones with 1,2 or 3 gigs will have 1 with a ton of sales and the other 2, not so much. Sometimes the ones with 15 gigs will have 1 or 2 with high numbers and the rest are smaller numbers and spread out more evenly.

Of all the gigs you’ve opened with, there must be 1,2 or 3 that are Closely Related and that you are Good At and Enjoy Doing. A better start up strategy might be to trim back to those and spend your time, testing and tweaking them, promoting them, getting some sales and positive feedback and make an effort to achieve Levels 1 and 2 quickly.

Hope some of this helps. Good luck!

Archived