Fiverr Should Take Care of Non Responsive Buyer

mahmud685

Fiverr encourages to any order. Sorry if there is any confusion

It is important to mitigate risk if you don’t want to get burned.

Just because Fiverr allows huge orders that doesn’t mean they are appropriate for what you do and who you serve.

It is super risky to do an order that takes this much of your time and it’s not necessary to succeed here.

It is important to mitigate risk if you don’t want to get burned.

Just because Fiverr allows huge orders that doesn’t mean they are appropriate for what you do and who you serve.

It is super risky to do an order that takes this much of your time and it’s not necessary to succeed here.

I agree with your idea.

But then I have to left web development job. Which is not possible for me 🙂 Because this is my expertise.

There are loads of web development things you can do here that aren’t such a big investment of time.

Actually it depends on seller what he sells according to marketplace approval , so we should concentrate on solution rather than discourage seller 🙂

But thank you for your idea 🙂

Actually it depends on seller what he sells according to marketplace approval , so we should concentrate on solution rather than discourage seller 🙂

so we should concentrate on solution rather than discourage seller

In some cases, the solution is to adapt to circumstances, and that can mean to offer to do smaller tasks only.

It isn’t about approval. It is a huge risk no matter who it is for.

A risk is a risk is a risk.

Why not do smaller tasks instead of huge, full projects?

Your whole complaint is that Fiverr is NOT mitigating the risk and that there is no policy to enable that.

Actually I provide a suggestion , not a complaint. I also tell that fiverr will take decision.

I don’t know why you are trying to find another meaning of a simple request.

I really feel worry about your comments , so confusing.

so we should concentrate on solution rather than discourage seller

In some cases, the solution is to adapt to circumstances, and that can mean to offer to do smaller tasks only.

Then you should suggest that to fiverr. As fiverr doesn’t tell us that it is only for small jobs.

Actually I provide a suggestion , not a complaint. I also tell that fiverr will take decision.

I don’t know why you are trying to find another meaning of a simple request.

I really feel worry about your comments , so confusing.

Yes, you made a suggestion because you have a complaint, which you expressed here: Fiverr doesn’t give a time frame limit for unresponsiveness.

I think there is a language barrier. Nothing I’ve said is confusing. Take care.

Archived