Fiverr Support cancelled $420 order after 2 months of being delivered

freddyecom

Hey,

so I’m a bit confused.
A buyer ordered something from me. The price was $420.
I did everything he asked for and he left a 4.3 star review.
Then he decided I did a bad job and wanted a refund?
I stopped replying to him since I did everything I could do for him. Now I got an email saying the order was cancelled?
Anything I can do here?

Looks like a chargeback initiated by customer’s bank or PayPal. I had such experience in August too. Buyers trying to get the job done get their money back.

You should contact CS and tell them everything about your work with this customer (screenshots of your communication, reviews, etc.) and the current situation. CS may even return you the funds and this cancellation won’t affect your stats.

Looks like a chargeback initiated by customer’s bank or PayPal. I had such experience in August too. Buyers trying to get the job done get their money back.

You should contact CS and tell them everything about your work with this customer (screenshots of your communication, reviews, etc.) and the current situation. CS may even return you the funds and this cancellation won’t affect your stats.

Thanks for the quick reply. But it says order cancelled by customer support? So I’d assume it was done manually for some reason.

I contacted support already.

Thanks for the quick reply. But it says order cancelled by customer support? So I’d assume it was done manually for some reason.

I contacted support already.

Hardly possible. Customer can cancel the order and get the refund within 14 days after the work being delivered. If 2 months passed - it’s a chargeback. Fiverr just has to do the refund being requested from bank\PayPal, but it doesn’t mean they took part in the cancelltaion, it was the automatic process.

Still, you did right thing, now just wait for CS answer.

I wish you all the best.

Hardly possible. Customer can cancel the order and get the refund within 14 days after the work being delivered. If 2 months passed - it’s a chargeback. Fiverr just has to do the refund being requested from bank\PayPal, but it doesn’t mean they took part in the cancelltaion, it was the automatic process.

Still, you did right thing, now just wait for CS answer.

I wish you all the best.

Oh okay, didn’t know that. Thanks for making me hope. I really I hope I can get the money back since it’s a lot.

Oh okay, didn’t know that. Thanks for making me hope. I really I hope I can get the money back since it’s a lot.

I know how you feel! I had $210 chargeback in August, but I got my money back and it didn’t affect my stats. I think everything will end good for you too!

Still, you have to bring them screenshots and order number, so they can see the whole situation and send the information and proofs of work been done by you to the bank or PP support - since they are working on this situation as well. If you have done it already - then just wait for the answer.

Hey,

so I’m a bit confused.

A buyer ordered something from me. The price was $420.

I did everything he asked for and he left a 4.3 star review.

Then he decided I did a bad job and wanted a refund?

I stopped replying to him since I did everything I could do for him. Now I got an email saying the order was cancelled?

Anything I can do here?

I stopped replying to him since I did everything I could do for him.

That was the problem. Don’t stop replying to them. No reason to just ignore them.

What was the job for?

I stopped replying to him since I did everything I could do for him.

That was the problem. Don’t stop replying to them. No reason to just ignore them.

What was the job for?

I think if somebody threatens you to refund there’s no need to talk anymore.

It was about a Shopify Store creation and facebook advertising.

It was about a Shopify Store creation and facebook advertising.

That’s when you do need to talk to them. 😆

Archived