How to work with non-responsive buyers?

queenmercedes

Yes, but only one reaches the final, as indicated.

I could use other concepts as a basis for the development of another project.

But most likely I will include all the options in the delivery. One of which will then go for revision.

It seems I now understand more how this should work.

Thank you!

You are most welcome! You’re a good designer and I wish you well.

You can always send something that is very obviously horrible and see if they respond to that 😁

Or make a big sign that says something like

YOU NEED TO LOOK AT THIS AND RESPOND! and send it to them.

You can always send something that is very obviously horrible and see if they respond to that 😁

Now That’s something I called Beauty With Brains :rofl:

It’s all great, but if the gig includes three options to choose from, what should I do?

But this will probably have to be done.

Can’t you set those 3 options up as a mandatory requirement on your “gig requirement page”? For my gig, there are 2 main options, and my requirements give 3 choices, basically: This/ That /No idea, do what you think best

Like that, the order can’t start without them having clicked one of those options.

Can’t you set those 3 options up as a mandatory requirement on your “gig requirement page”? For my gig, there are 2 main options, and my requirements give 3 choices, basically: This/ That /No idea, do what you think best

Like that, the order can’t start without them having clicked one of those options.

In his case, he will be sending three logos with the delivery but only one will be chosen to be modified to the client’s specifications. It needs some tweaking on how exactly this can work but he will figure it out so he isn’t waiting on the client who does not respond.

Since he is supposed to be delivering the final product I’m not sure how his options are going to be workable.

@thirtysat

I think he needs to change his entire concept of how he is offering his logos so he is delivering the final finished product. You are supposed to deliver the final product, not something that still needs work. So the entire way you handle your gig needs some tweaking.

Yes, it’s not entirely clear how gig works with several concepts. Yes, you need to deliver the finished product. All three are essentially finished. But only one can be selected 🙂 which, if necessary, can return for revision.

This time I delivered all three, the client came back and already specifically showed the only option that needs to be sent. The work is over 🙂

Archived