Ordered by Mistake, Is it effect my Seller Account

unikaind

Most likely, yes, it would affect your completion rate. You should contact customer service and ask them to cancel it for you due to the reason you mentioned, and ask that it not affect your completion or cancellation rate. The thing is, I would have normally said to just “let it be”, as it will not do anything as far as your stats are concerned due to them not filling out requirements, but, your client’s money is probably tied up with this order, and if they need that money to order again or from another seller, it will not be there for them to use.

So, best bet is to contact customer service and explain what is going on in hopes they can take care of this without harming your stats.

GG

I also have few orders like this. Some are ordered by mistake. For some orders instructions not submitted. I asked from Customer Support whether they can cancel these order. They said they can but it is gong to affect my ratings. So I kept them as it is. Some orders older than 2 years. At least after 2-3 years if the system can remove these, that is good.

Archived