Response Rate dropped

theiconwriters

Please read the part about responding to spam. 😊

My response time is one hour. I sleep 9 hours every night and log off of Fiverr two hours before I go to bed. Once I wake up, I take another hour to get on Fiverr and begin to answer questions. So, I am not answering my messages for up to 12 hours. Yet, I keep my response time to one hour. Another issue is that I always respond to spam with a short message, such as “This is spam. You have been reported!” Fiverr gives us the message that not answering spam does not count against us, but there ar…

Please read the part about responding to spam. 😊

My response time is one hour. I sleep 9 hours every night and log off of Fiverr two hours before I go to bed. Once I wake up, I take another hour to get on Fiverr and begin to answer questions. So, I am not answering my messages for up to 12 hours. Yet, I keep my response time to one hour. Another issue is that I always respond to spam with a short message, such as “This is spam. You have been reported!” Fiverr gives us the message that not answering spam does not count against us, but there ar…

Yes, you are right. I had 100% response rate until yesterday. Today, it dropped by 2%. The reason must be not responding to spammed messages. I will be more careful in future. Thank you very much. I appreciate your response. Stay blessed.

Archived