Help! I Have No Orders! - Well, Here's What I Did

cyaxrex

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thanks a lot…Yes, I enjoyed the accountability! Refreshing in the forum.

Oh dear… Looks like people will even plagiarise forum posts now…

(@humanissocial made the original post, just so there’s no confusion to anyone reading this)

Yes, I enjoyed the accountability! Refreshing in the forum.

Thanks a lot…Yes, I enjoyed the accountability! Refreshing in the forum.

(@humanissocial made the original post, just so there’s no confusion to anyone reading this)

Why? What is the point? Is there a care facility somewhere with door left open? :roll_eyes:

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Repeating what others have said or leaving nonsense comments that have nothing to do with the topic (as you did elsewhere) won’t bring you sales. It might make people decide never to order you from you instead.

Why did you copy what I wrote and post it as your own comment?

Do you think that makes you look smart? This is really rude and unprofessional and sketchy. You owe me an apology.

Take it down.

Thanks, @cubittaudio.

And I sorry to say, really I like your comments that’s why I comment it, but your ignore me, I really heart , and sorry to everyone

@humanissocial

What the hell are you talking about, I said yes, I like your comments, that’s means you said I’m copying it’s sad, I’m a new user but I totally feedup for your unprofessional behavior

@cubittaudio

@catwriter

I said yes, I like your comments, that’s means you said I’m copying

Nope. You said “Thanks a lot”, then you copy and pasted someone else’s comment, WITHOUT quoting them or referencing them in any way. You could have used the quote tool, or you could have @ mentioned them. Copy/pasting the way you’ve done is copying, plain and simple, because you’re trying to pass off someone else’s writing as your own, which is shady, unprofessional behaviour.

I may not have understood, he could have told me better? But he didn’t treat me badly,

He doesn’t have to be cordial to someone who plagiarizes and then makes excuses for it.

If you want respect, don’t plagiarize and then justify it when people call you on it.

You still owe me an apology.

This is a public forum. Potential buyers who look you up will see that you plagiarized and then acted like you didn’t.

The irony is that my comment you plagiarized is about accountability. :rofl:

By the way, even if people don’t see that you copied it, it’s soooo obvious that you didn’t write it.

Archived