Buyer not responding.... what should i do.. help me

andiwandirana

Hi, i have done doing an art for my client, i deliver my project on time but she not responding i am trying to contact her to check the result because i will give her my revision service.

my question is can she asking for revision after 3 days not respond because the order was marked as complete

and i am afraid she will give me negative review because i don’t give her revision
what should i do? any advise or suggestion?

Thanks,
Andy.

Move on. Not all buyers leave a review … and it’s entirely up to them.

Unless you have the dreaded “unlimited revisions” on your gig, you’re golden. Don’t worry. Put it down to experience and do more orders.

By the way - stop trying to contact your buyer. They may mark your messages as spam. Fiverr reminds them three times to leave a review. If they don’t want to, they don’t want to.

I have quite a few buyers who go silent after placing an order and let the order auto complete. I have never had one of them that let the order autocomplete come back for revision. It’s just how some people choose to do business on Fiverr. I know when I buy a product on Amazon I get an email asking me to review the order, and I usually brush off the email and don’t leave a review unless it’s negative. I realize Fiverr reviews are a bit different because it is a more personal experience, but don’t take it personal if you don’t get a review. Also, don’t ask for a review, that can land you in hot water fast.

Move on. Not all buyers leave a review … and it’s entirely up to them.

Unless you have the dreaded “unlimited revisions” on your gig, you’re golden. Don’t worry. Put it down to experience and do more orders.

By the way - stop trying to contact your buyer. They may mark your messages as spam. Fiverr reminds them three times to leave a review. If they don’t want to, they don’t want to.

Thanks for your suggestion… 😄

I have quite a few buyers who go silent after placing an order and let the order auto complete. I have never had one of them that let the order autocomplete come back for revision. It’s just how some people choose to do business on Fiverr. I know when I buy a product on Amazon I get an email asking me to review the order, and I usually brush off the email and don’t leave a review unless it’s negative. I realize Fiverr reviews are a bit different because it is a more personal experience, but don’t take it personal if you don’t get a review. Also, don’t ask for a review, that can land you in hot water fast.

Thanks for your advice… 🙂

Archived