Give me a little feed back to improve my New Gig

emmie9t

@emmie9t

Congratulations on joining Fiverr. Here is to your success with Fiverr!

First, I feel the media is a bit too basic. Work a little bit more on your media (Video and Pictures). Your expertise is logo design and animation, we would expect a little bit more in your presentation it should not look like something a layman can easily do.

In addition, Get someone to proofread your content. This will help clarify exactly what you are offering.

Finally, remember that you are competing with other graphic designers who might offer a better product for much cheaper. So take special care with your pricing. Since you are new start by offering the basic package for a nominal fee. Then as you gain trust and ratings you can implement an incremental pricing structure.

Conclusively take my advice as constructive criticism meant to motivate you to input more effort in your gig. Offering quality work from the onset is central to achieving better results on Fiverr.

Good luck with your Fiverr journey.

@emmie9t

Congratulations on joining Fiverr. Here is to your success with Fiverr!

First, I feel the media is a bit too basic. Work a little bit more on your media (Video and Pictures). Your expertise is logo design and animation, we would expect a little bit more in your presentation it should not look like something a layman can easily do.

In addition, Get someone to proofread your content. This will help clarify exactly what you are offering.

Finally, remember that you are competing with other graphic designers who might offer a better product for much cheaper. So take special care with your pricing. Since you are new start by offering the basic package for a nominal fee. Then as you gain trust and ratings you can implement an incremental pricing structure.

Conclusively take my advice as constructive criticism meant to motivate you to input more effort in your gig. Offering quality work from the onset is central to achieving better results on Fiverr.

Good luck with your Fiverr journey.

Great thank for your Idea. It was motivating me to get a correct idea about my Gig slandered.

Archived