Buyer refund payment after complete order and deliver

shamasmughal

This may not be solved. Because i had faced once like this problem. I think Fiverr community should become more carefully about the Developer condition.

yes i think bcz every think ok client approve and done project and also give me feed back then he refund payment this very hard for saller 😦

Generally customer support does look at the total experience of the buyer and if their review they left you is accurate they might actually have deserved a refund. I don’t know the circumstances, just saying a cancellation and refund is not ALWAYS unjustified.

I’m sorry this happened to you. I know how disappointing this experience was for you. I wish you luck.

• 1 year later...

Hy,
Me need your help because I am worry.I get One order and I complete this.But after accept delievery then, after some days he tell me and Maybe He Report fiverr support and After that Fiverr Disable my Withdraw after Withdraw disabled I contact fiverr team.He tell me in that order is problem.Then, I contact that customer.Now he tell me that refund me.What I do now? Because for that Order I spent Lot of money and time… Please any Suggestion tell me

Archived