Can an ongoing order's price be lowered?

essifires

I’m asking for an extension from my buyer, as he’s been really nice and understanding about me taking more time than expected because of things coming up unexpectedly. I feel bad making him pay the same amount when I’m not delivering as originally promised. Is there any way to lower the price of an active order, or any work around it if I can’t? Appreciate all your help, thanks!

I’m asking for an extension from my buyer, as he’s been really nice and understanding about me taking more time than expected because of things coming up unexpectedly. I feel bad making him pay the same amount when I’m not delivering as originally promised. Is there any way to lower the price of an active order, or any work around it if I can’t? Appreciate all your help, thanks!

Is there any way to lower the price of an active order, or any work around it if I can’t?

The only way to lower the price would be for the buyer to place the order for the smaller amount, and then to cancel the current order, so that the buyer gets the refund for that one. But that would harm your stats.

he’s been really nice and understanding about me taking more time than expected because of things coming up unexpectedly. I feel bad making him pay the same amount when I’m not delivering as originally promised.

No there is no way to do that. Think like a business person. If he paid a certain price then that is the price. Thank him for being so nice. There are lots of very nice people who will order your service. It’s actually normal.

You can tell him you will send a custom order if he orders again with a discounted price.

Archived