Email address allowed?

ydesign99

No. You cannot share personal contact information. This is part of the rules of Fiverr.

Have you taken the time to read the Terms of Service?

Actually my client told me that

"I read that when an email is required to complete the job you can provide it. In order to give you access to Dropbox folders I have to add your email address. This isn’t for communication it’s to access the files "

Thats why i asked to confirm this .

"I read that when an email is required to complete the job you can provide it. In order to give you access to Dropbox folders I have to add your email address. This isn’t for communication it’s to access the files "

In order to give you access to Dropbox folders I have to add your email address.

This is not true. There is shareable dropbox link that connects directly to dropbox folder without giving email. And like everyone mention before, sharing email is forbidden.

• Like 6

I read that when an email is required to complete the job you can provide it.

It’s not required in this case, though. As @arty182925 told you, the buyer doesn’t need your email address to send you the shareable DropBox link.

• Like 5