Can anyone tell about my Gg

emmie9t

A micro-job on Fiverr is called a “Gig” and gigs start at $5. It basically means that the base price of any service on Fiverr is $5. But the order can be hundreds of dollars if you provide add-on services.

It’s certainly a place where people do what they love to do and get paid for it.

Thanks for your reply.You mean I should raise down my gig price and to make the lowest price as 5$… 🙃

Thanks for your reply.You mean I should raise down my gig price and to make the lowest price as 5$… 🙃

If you are new, you should do that. When you work a lot with this price (minimum 30), then you can edit your gig and change the price. Before that, if you change the price, it may be effect on your gig and it will be tough for you to get new order from that gig.

If you are new, you should do that. When you work a lot with this price (minimum 30), then you can edit your gig and change the price. Before that, if you change the price, it may be effect on your gig and it will be tough for you to get new order from that gig.

I’m very new to fiverr so I don’t have a better idea about pricing.If you can please visit my Gig and can you say what are the errors I could made.I will appreciate that. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived