Interesting Changes On Fiverr

fastcopywriter

I’ve noticed a few interesting changes.

1. Getting your money to PayPal is faster. Just one click sends it there. Before, we had to click, then check our e-mail, then click, then go to PayPal. Now it’s a lot faster.

2. The buying filters are absolutely amazing and easy to find. You can search by delivery time, seller level, service includes, budget, seller speaks (language), etc. Hopefully this can help us get some sales.

Have you noticed other changes?

1. Getting your money to PayPal is faster. Just one click sends it there. Before, we had to click, then check our e-mail, then click, then go to PayPal. Now it’s a lot faster.

2. The buying filters are absolutely amazing and easy to find. You can search by delivery time, seller level, service includes, budget, seller speaks (language), etc. Hopefully this can help us get some sales.

I’ve noticed that Fiverr is trying to blind me by shrinking and dulling the font size in messages and order details. 😦

I’ve noticed that Fiverr is trying to blind me by shrinking and dulling the font size in messages and order details. 😦

I’m glad I’m not the only one who is having a hard time making out the grey fine print on messages and orders. I thought my eyes were going bad. 👓

I don’t want to enlarge the print overall, however I might do that and keep one laptop only for use on fiverr.

Sudahkah Anda memperhatikan perubahan lain?

I have noticed, the video review for GIG is very long, not like before, in 24 hours already published

Sudahkah Anda memperhatikan perubahan lain?

I have noticed, the video review for GIG is very long, not like before, in 24 hours already published

Are you and @misscrystal complaining about the grey in the phone app, the website, or the e-mails you get? I haven’t noticed.

How did you see my words in Indonesian?

Are you and @misscrystal complaining about the grey in the phone app, the website, or the e-mails you get? I haven’t noticed.

How did you see my words in Indonesian?

I only use the desktop site. The font in messages is now tiny.

I increased the font size on my laptop to 150% but it’s grey, not black type. The letters are mere microscopic hair like things. And at 150%, the entire right side of the screen doesn’t show so I can’t see the profile of the person I’m messaging. It’s also on my order pages. I type a lot of messages there. I use a 13 inch laptop. The type is still faint and hard to see. It’s not a very legible font.

I increased the font size on my laptop to 150% but it’s grey, not black type. The letters are mere microscopic hair like things. And at 150%, the entire right side of the screen doesn’t show so I can’t see the profile of the person I’m messaging. It’s also on my order pages. I type a lot of messages there. I use a 13 inch laptop. The type is still faint and hard to see. It’s not a very legible font.

I have noticed that when I copy from Fiverr to Word, the letters are grey. Sometimes I change it to black to see them better. I suppose it’s a web thing. Here in the forum, the letters look black.

I hope Fiverr addresses your concerns. A lot of people have 13" laptops, so if Fiverr takes care of them, it won’t hurt anyone else.

Archived