How to spread the word about bad customer experience

cybermarketingc

I ave a bad customer experience purchasing items from an online retailer. They have embedded restricted policies in their terms and conditions which makes it impossible to have exchanges or returns for customer orders even if they sent you the wrong items.
I contacted their customer support, and they were very rude and refused to help. I need to warn other customers about these policies.
I will fund a project for this purpose but I wonder if I can do this. Any thoughts?

I ave a bad customer experience purchasing items from an online retailer. They have embedded restricted policies in their terms and conditions which makes it impossible to have exchanges or returns for customer orders even if they sent you the wrong items.

I contacted their customer support, and they were very rude and refused to help. I need to warn other customers about these policies.

I will fund a project for this purpose but I wonder if I can do this. Any thoughts?

an online retailer

I’m a bit confused, did you purchase it through fiverr? What was this order for?

Fiverr does allow physical shipment but it’s a very rare case here as fiverr is mostly a services website.

Can you post here a screenshot of customer support answer to you?

I will fund a project for this purpose

Do you want others to participate in this? It’s really weird thing to go for!!

bad customer experience purchasing items from an online retailer.

What did you see in that retailer that made you to purchase item(s) from that very retailer?

If you want to share your experience, you can reach out to their social media pages or make a video explaining your views/concern/experience and share it widely on social media pages. To be honest, I am not aware of anything that you have experienced and what you have purchased and what was their policies for exchanges and returns. If your case is GENUINE then please seek LEGAL help!!

fund a project

That won’t help you in the long run! (my personal advice). You will end up wasting your time and money in this because you will have to continuously run your campaign into this to make your voice heard, but the probability of SUCCESS is little to none.

You seems to be a bit hurt at this moment but time is the best healer.

Good Luck!!

You are basically saying that you want to pay people to slander a company they have no experience with. That would fall foul of Fiverr rules against sellers selling fake reviews. If you want virtual militia for hire, you will need to look elsewhere.

I will fund a project for this purpose

Do you want others to participate in this? It’s really weird thing to go for!!

bad customer experience purchasing items from an online retailer.

What did you see in that retailer that made you to purchase item(s) from that very retailer?

If you want to share your experience, you can reach out to their social media pages or make a video explaining your views/concern/experience and share it widely on social media pages. To be honest, I am not aware of anything that you have experienced and what you have purchased and what was their policies for exchanges and returns. If your case is GENUINE then please seek LEGAL help!!

fund a project

That won’t help you in the long run! (my personal advice). You will end up wasting your time and money in this because you will have to continuously run your campaign into this to make your voice heard, but the probability of SUCCESS is little to none.

You seems to be a bit hurt at this moment but time is the best healer.

Good Luck!!

I need advise. It is not related to fivrr. What is wrong with it?

You are basically saying that you want to pay people to slander a company they have no experience with. That would fall foul of Fiverr rules against sellers selling fake reviews. If you want virtual militia for hire, you will need to look elsewhere.

You have wrongfully concluded my intentions then judged me based on that.

The project could be a blog post talks about my own experience that someone can help me spread it out. It could be few posts on social media which get attention. There are many ideas aside from what your mind described. All of that is legal and ethical since it is my own experience.

Don’t judge please.

I need advise. It is not related to fivrr. What is wrong with it?

I need advise. It is not related to fivrr.

Then you are in a wrong place. This is fiverr forum and only related to fiverr issues.

If you want someone to write a blog post for YOUR Instagram or Facebook page then you can look through writing gigs.

If you want someone to post a blog with your experience you can hire someone on fiverr to share your blog post on their platform and their audience.

That’s it we can help you with and good luck.

You have wrongfully concluded my intentions then judged me based on that.

The project could be a blog post talks about my own experience that someone can help me spread it out. It could be few posts on social media which get attention. There are many ideas aside from what your mind described. All of that is legal and ethical since it is my own experience.

Don’t judge please.

All of that is legal and ethical since it is my own experience.

It is not ethical to pay people to promote a blog post denouncing a company, when for all they know, you could be a competitor or someone with an axe to grind without any real cause. You have also stated:

They have embedded restricted policies in their terms and conditions which makes it impossible to have exchanges or returns for customer orders even if they sent you the wrong items.

If this is the case, you maybe should have familiarized yourself with this companies terms and conditions before you used their services.

Like it or not, what you are looking for is exactly the same as asking someone to create and/or share or like fake Amazon and Tripadvisor reviews. If you have a legitimate grievance, it is also strange how you can’t muster the support of friends, family, and other customers of this business to support you, but instead want to hire random people on Fiverr.

All of that is legal and ethical since it is my own experience.

It is not ethical to pay people to promote a blog post denouncing a company, when for all they know, you could be a competitor or someone with an axe to grind without any real cause. You have also stated:

They have embedded restricted policies in their terms and conditions which makes it impossible to have exchanges or returns for customer orders even if they sent you the wrong items.

If this is the case, you maybe should have familiarized yourself with this companies terms and conditions before you used their services.

Like it or not, what you are looking for is exactly the same as asking someone to create and/or share or like fake Amazon and Tripadvisor reviews. If you have a legitimate grievance, it is also strange how you can’t muster the support of friends, family, and other customers of this business to support you, but instead want to hire random people on Fiverr.

Again you are putting words in my mouth then judging me for them. I am not asking to create fake reviews or denouncing a business. You should also look to the other side of the picture which is warning other consumers from what they could fall into. And yes it is legal and it is everwhere! Don’t you ever read user reviews on medium or blog posts or consumer reports?

How can you claim it is without any real cause if you didn’t even hear the story? I see you are judging a lot without the minimum level of understanding or awareness. Not sure why you are hostile to me and taking sides without any context… Amazing!

Besides, you really suprized me by jumping to a conclusion that it was my fault already… As if all business in the world is straight and fair to customers! … Man let go… If you don’t like my post just pass it and keep your judgment for yourself. I got some ideas from other people who are willing to give a hand without being judgemental.

I need advise. It is not related to fivrr.

Then you are in a wrong place. This is fiverr forum and only related to fiverr issues.

If you want someone to write a blog post for YOUR Instagram or Facebook page then you can look through writing gigs.

If you want someone to post a blog with your experience you can hire someone on fiverr to share your blog post on their platform and their audience.

That’s it we can help you with and good luck.

Thanks for your reply

I chose a category which specifically mentioned it is not related to fiverr.

I ll take your advise.

Again you are putting words in my mouth then judging me for them. I am not asking to create fake reviews or denouncing a business. You should also look to the other side of the picture which is warning other consumers from what they could fall into. And yes it is legal and it is everwhere! Don’t you ever read user reviews on medium or blog posts or consumer reports?

How can you claim it is without any real cause if you didn’t even hear the story? I see you are judging a lot without the minimum level of understanding or awareness. Not sure why you are hostile to me and taking sides without any context… Amazing!

Besides, you really suprized me by jumping to a conclusion that it was my fault already… As if all business in the world is straight and fair to customers! … Man let go… If you don’t like my post just pass it and keep your judgment for yourself. I got some ideas from other people who are willing to give a hand without being judgemental.

Again you are putting words in my mouth then judging me for them.

I’m not putting words in your mouth. I’m clarifying what you actually want to do but don’t seem to be aware of the fact yourself.

And yes it is legal and it is everwhere! Don’t you ever read user reviews on medium or blog posts or consumer reports?

Yes, and I am aware that right now, I could go and denounce eBay on the Better Business Bureau, Trust Pilot, Facebook, and hundreds of other platforms. I just can’t understand why I would ever need to use Fiverr to help me do that… :thinking:

I’m not putting words in your mouth. I’m clarifying what you actually want to do but don’t seem to be aware of the fact yourself.

And yes it is legal and it is everwhere! Don’t you ever read user reviews on medium or blog posts or consumer reports?

Yes, and I am aware that right now, I could go and denounce eBay on the Better Business Bureau, Trust Pilot, Facebook, and hundreds of other platforms. I just can’t understand why I would ever need to use Fiverr to help me do that… :thinking:

You have super powers. You know what I want to do better than me. Not sure why don’t you invest this talent in other fields.

And yes. You can go file complaints about all these companies. You can sew them too if they did business mistakes. No one is above the laws and above customer satisfaction! Are you for real?

And for the last time. If you don’t like the post pass it. Why are you so hostile? You like giving lectures and telling people what to do. I get that. But you got too far here being so aggressive responding to an advise seeker. You don’t have to agree with me and honestly i don’t care. Hope that at least you don’t insist on prolonging this useless discussion further.

What will you gain by spending time and money doing what you are talking about?

Spreading the word… Helping other customers… Punishing bad business.

It’s best to move on and put bad experiences behind you. You can spend your life trying to get revenge. Your efforts here would not help anyone and would be a useless waste of your time which could be better spent finding ways to improve your life or have fun or other constructive ways of making your time count for something productive.

You will find many things like this that are aggravating to you but trying to launch a smear campaign each time it happens is counter productive and only hurts you.

I’ve always found twitter quite useful for this. Hashtag the company. If they care about their reputation, they’ll respond pretty much immediately!

It doesn’t sound like they care about their reputation. It sounds like they don’t expect to survive long term as a company. It’s just a waste of time to try to do a smear campaign. No one will care or bother to read it.

Archived