Posting on Fiverr

fromjourney

Hi, does anyone know how to post a gig on fiverr without charging the people who purchase your gig? My service is free and I get paid for booking the people who use my service.

My service is free and I get paid for booking the people who use my service.

You can’t do this. If you are getting paid by a third party to aquire clients on Fiverr, it will be necessary for you to pass on their contact details. (Or at least some kind of personally identifiable piece of information.) Communicating off-Fiverr or even asking for client contact details is prohibited.

• Like 3

My service is free and I get paid for booking the people who use my service.

You can’t do this. If you are getting paid by a third party to aquire clients on Fiverr, it will be necessary for you to pass on their contact details. (Or at least some kind of personally identifiable piece of information.) Communicating off-Fiverr or even asking for client contact details is prohibited.

I’m not getting paid from a third party to charge a client, but I don’t need the payments from anyone that’s on fiverr because I get paid to do my job anyway. I’m a travel agent and fiverr allow travel agents on this site. That’s why I’m asking can I publish free pricing.

I’m not getting paid from a third party to charge a client, but I don’t need the payments from anyone that’s on fiverr because I get paid to do my job anyway. I’m a travel agent and fiverr allow travel agents on this site. That’s why I’m asking can I publish free pricing.

I’m a travel agent and fiverr allow travel agents on this site. That’s why I’m asking can I publish free pricing.

And as a travel agent, you don’t need to ask for any personal details and you are magically able to make bookings without taking payment, a deposit, or even holding a credit card number?

I would advise that you contact CS to ask about whether you can offer the service you want to. I doubt they will permit it, as it is a GDPR disaster waiting to happen.

• Like 2

I’m a travel agent and fiverr allow travel agents on this site. That’s why I’m asking can I publish free pricing.

And as a travel agent, you don’t need to ask for any personal details and you are magically able to make bookings without taking payment, a deposit, or even holding a credit card number?

I would advise that you contact CS to ask about whether you can offer the service you want to. I doubt they will permit it, as it is a GDPR disaster waiting to happen.

I’ve checked everything and I see that I have to charge for my services. Thanks for your response.