How about the sales in these days

sisarasanal

Let’s not. It is not our responsibility to determine what services you offer. You know your skills. Offer services that make use of your skills. Offering services that you cannot complete, and have no skills in, will likely ruin your seller reputation, and result in negative buyer reviews.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

• 4 months later...

Sales for me everywhere, including here, tapered off as Christmas neared. Was expected really. A couple of nights there was not a single Buyer Request. I’m making some changes to my gigs and my methods and looking forward to getting more orders as the New Year approaches.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

• 7 months later...

What about them?

Sales are the result of how well a seller markets themselves, and how well they appeal to their target customers. Success is by merit. If you are an animator, and you want more sales, improve your actions that appeal to your target customers.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I’d say steer clear of offering video work on Fiverr. I’ve had 3 gigs which at sometime have all been my best selling. After months of sales, I’ve then received an email from Fiverr saying that they have moved my gig to a new category. As soon as that happens, sales die.

That said, there is a killing to be made if you sell from template videos from the likes of Powtoon, etc. To do that, though, you will need to invest in appropriate licences first, Alternatively, if you are an expert animator, apply to go Pro.

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...