A sad story without continuing

dsveryone

Hello to all!

Here, actually, what happened
The buyer chose the order, but did not agree on the price in advance. I didn’t know about the order. After some time, the order was canceled. I have a negative review now.
Tell me, is there a button in the order settings that allows you to pre-agree the conditions? I usually correspond in private messages before placing an order

I would like to hear your advice

Hello, buyers are able to place an order at any time by clicking on the purchase button. Sellers need to be ready for this possibility at any time. You will get an email from fiverr when this happens but you need to check in every day anyway.

This is a very basic requirement.
There is no way to pre-agree to an order. You have an active gig and it is always open for anyone to place an order. This is how this site works.

Hello, buyers are able to place an order at any time by clicking on the purchase button. Sellers need to be ready for this possibility at any time. You will get an email from fiverr when this happens but you need to check in every day anyway.

This is a very basic requirement.

There is no way to pre-agree to an order. You have an active gig and it is always open for anyone to place an order. This is how this site works.

Thank you. The basic requirement causes certain inconvenience

Buyers can order your gig from the information on your gig profile.

Check your gig prices modify if you feel you need to.

Fiverr also sends you a message whenever you have a new order

I usually correspond in private messages before placing an order. I do not check mail. I support communication only through Fiverr

I’m not sure I understand. How did you not know you had an order? It’s very important to stay on top of that. Fiverr can’t and won’t give you a break just because you didn’t see you had an order.

There is no pre-agreement because it’s not necessary. When an order is made, that becomes a contract and a transaction.

I’m not sure I understand. How did you not know you had an order? It’s very important to stay on top of that. Fiverr can’t and won’t give you a break just because you didn’t see you had an order.

There is no pre-agreement because it’s not necessary. When an order is made, that becomes a contract and a transaction.

Even now, notifications do not display order creation2019-09-17_193147_www.fiverr_com.png.c96229b91b213f63ce947644c60f1977.png

There is only a cancellation notice

This is what you have agreed to supply for $5.

Any buyer can order that without any need to discuss anything.

If you cannot offer that for $5 then change your gig to whatever you do offer for that price. If someone sends you a message and you ask for more than $5 for the same work you are doing what is called “bait and switch” and you could/should be reported to Fiverr Support for doing it.

Even now, notifications do not display order creationcom

Notifications for the same order tend to replace each other with the most recent one.

This way you don’t get 5 notifications for one order which would seriously clog up the notifications.

Either way, check Fiverr every day, and check the order tab. That way you’ll be a lot less likely to miss an order.

Exactly!

Also need to switch to other tabs. Otherwise, only cancellation is visible in notifications. I only found out about the problem from the page of my seller profile

Even now, notifications do not display order creation2019-09-17_193147_www.fiverr_com.png.fd5c919d2db92b925c79270e435ed081.png

There is only a cancellation notice

image.png.6fa9c903bc638900cfb42443875d921f.png

If you cannot offer that for $5 then change your gig to whatever you do offer for that price. If someone sends you a message and you ask for more than $5 for the same work you are doing what is called “bait and switch” and you could/should be reported to Fiverr Support for doing it.

Even now, notifications do not display order creation2019-09-17_193147_www.fiverr_com.png.fd5c919d2db92b925c79270e435ed081.png

Notifications for the same order tend to replace each other with the most recent one.

This way you don’t get 5 notifications for one order which would seriously clog up the notifications.

image.png.61299135e864dd756b7abc373b0aa6b4.png

Even now, notifications do not display order creationcom

image.png.61299135e864dd756b7abc373b0aa6b4.png

All that is said is true.

If the buyer makes an order, it is advisable to indicate what he needs more precisely.

To learn more about the order, you can let me know. But if there is no feedback from me through the story in order. Moreover, in private messages there is no answer (which, by the way, was not).

Maybe something happened to me.

That is why an order without notice looks suspicious.

Over the past week, I visited the site several times, that is, registered, but there were no new notifications. And this is also strange

Archived