Finally got level 1 seller! But why?

catscop

Finally got my level 1 seller! I’ve been working on fiverr for the last two years, and after a very long period of time here we are! I just keep thinking about why it is so hard to get many and many orders, I haven’t been getting orders for three weeks!

That’s a long time! Honestly it could simply be that the market you’re targeting is small. From a quick look, I see that your gigs are great and have excellent prices.

i know, but in spite of everything im not getting so much views or orders

It might be a food idea to use facebook ads to advertise your services to a wider audience. I will be doing this after I get a few sales. Never tried it on a Fiverr gig but tried it on a local business and he had thousands of eyes on his page in as number of hours.

It might be a food idea to use facebook ads to advertise your services to a wider audience. I will be doing this after I get a few sales. Never tried it on a Fiverr gig but tried it on a local business and he had thousands of eyes on his page in as number of hours.

i’m in many many facebook groups, but i dont know, it seems to be a little bit useless

i’m in many many facebook groups, but i dont know, it seems to be a little bit useless

No, not groups, I meant actual targeted advertising. So choosing a target audience and creating an ad on facebook to be shown for a little while or even 1 day and see if that helps. It might cost 5-10 dollars or more if you’re willing.

Archived