My account is restricted - Need Help

khurram_editor

I was going to achieve Level 1 badge, and before two days of getting level 1 badge, i updated my gig title, and instantly i received TOS violation that you are selling those services, which are not allowed on Fiverr. i contact CS and they said that your account remain restricted for a long time (they can’t tell for how long). i just updated the gig title, nothing was wrong in that. Can anyone help me, please?

I was going to achieve Level 1 badge, and before two days of getting level 1 badge, i updated my gig title, and instantly i received TOS violation that you are selling those services, which are not allowed on Fiverr. i contact CS and they said that your account remain restricted for a long time (they can’t tell for how long). i just updated the gig title, nothing was wrong in that. Can anyone help me, please?

Can anyone help me, please?

Not unless you tell us exactly what you were selling through all your gigs. You’d need to give us a list of ALL the services that you were offering on Fiverr.

Besides, there’s not really much we can do as we are just buyers and sellers like yourself. Fiverr had decided that the services you were offering were not allowed, and they chose to restrict your account. You will have to contact CS and find out more details from them about your restricted account.

The fact that your account got restricted as soon as you updated your gig title could just be a coincidence. It could also be Fiverr’s system wherein they had the “account restriction command” appended to your account and had programmed it in such a way that it would trigger whenever you edit one of your gigs. I don’t know. :man_shrugging:

Archived