Have you been a fiverr buyer first before becoming a seller?

kjolejole

Hi guys, I’ve been using Fiverr since last year but as a buyer. And now that I got enough time to do some freelancing, I created my first gigs here. So I’m a new seller here saying hello to everyone. What about you? Have you been a buyer first before becoming a seller?

Yeah, I bought something on here a while back and then I saw a few videos on YouTube about Fiverr and got curious on how to become a seller. Now I’ve got a few gigs going and testing until things workout. Good luck.

Awesome! Good luck to you too!

Yeah, I bought something on here a while back and then I saw a few videos on YouTube about Fiverr and got curious on how to become a seller.

Did you research fiverr in YouTube or it just came up to your feed? I actually can’t remember how I found fiverr, was it from google results or facebook ads, not sure. I mean how it made me buy from fiverr, all I remember is I’ve been buying already. 😅

Awesome! Good luck to you too!

Yeah, I bought something on here a while back and then I saw a few videos on YouTube about Fiverr and got curious on how to become a seller.

Did you research fiverr in YouTube or it just came up to your feed? I actually can’t remember how I found fiverr, was it from google results or facebook ads, not sure. I mean how it made me buy from fiverr, all I remember is I’ve been buying already. 😅

Well actually a few years back a friend of mine introduced me to the website, she was a seller on here and made $100 within the first month she was on here. There was a lot less competition back then and all prices were 5 dollars and you would deal with buyers regarding extended work. On YouTube I like to watch a lot of random things and one of those things is related to business and how to create a passive income, one of the things that came up was related to Fiverr. Many people get ghost writers on here and sell it on Amazon. So I joined bought something a year ago and then left. Now I am back and ready to sell lol.

Sorry about the essay haha

Yeah - I bought some book covers from sellers on Fiverr. And then several years later put up a couple of gigs related to my niche. Not much interest in them - I think people didn’t really understand them!

Last year, having helped quite a few people with their websites, I put up a few gigs … and was surprised at how popular they turned out to be!

Yeah - I bought some book covers from sellers on Fiverr. And then several years later put up a couple of gigs related to my niche. Not much interest in them - I think people didn’t really understand them!

Last year, having helped quite a few people with their websites, I put up a few gigs … and was surprised at how popular they turned out to be!

Well, my first gig here was indeed to buy something, a book cover, incidentally, like coerdelion. But more so to “see how it looks from the other side”, so I came to Fiverr with the idea to sell.

I’ve still bought quite a few gigs though by now (all for my own use, plus a couple as gifts). 🙂

Welcome to the other side, kjolejole, may the Force be with you.

Nice question and here a funny answer 🙂
I came to Fiverr with idea to be a seller of programming services. Well I am a coder not designer so I created my profile and found that I need some nice gig cover 🙂 so I went back, made my first purchase “Cool gig cover” and then I started with selling.

Well actually a few years back a friend of mine introduced me to the website, she was a seller on here and made $100 within the first month she was on here. There was a lot less competition back then and all prices were 5 dollars and you would deal with buyers regarding extended work. On YouTube I like to watch a lot of random things and one of those things is related to business and how to create a passive income, one of the things that came up was related to Fiverr. Many people get ghost writers on here and sell it on Amazon. So I joined bought something a year ago and then left. Now I am back and ready to sell lol.

Sorry about the essay haha

@kezarpro That’s good to hear, she made sales right away. I noticed too the sellers I bought to here were mostly level one before, now I can see them at level two or either top sellers already. Seeing their good progress is such a good motivation for us new sellers. 🙂

I’m sure the insights you gleaned as Buyer will be an asset to you as a Seller! Good for you.

@humanissocial Thank you. Yeah, putting my shoes as a buyer in creating my gigs. But ofc, I’m still as newbie as trying to sort things out how to really market my gigs and get that first sale. For the past years, I have been usually just at the back office or business supoort side. 😅

@coerdelion Wow that’s awesome to hear! Never giving up til you hit the sale! 💪 So now, I’m trying another luck with my gigs. 😇

@kezarpro That’s good to hear, she made sales right away. I noticed too the sellers I bought to here were mostly level one before, now I can see them at level two or either top sellers already. Seeing their good progress is such a good motivation for us new sellers. 🙂

To be honest things were much easier back then because of a few factors, the platform was not as well known so the competition was less than now. Another major factor is how buyer requests worked back then. Anyone could make an offer to buyers, however now you need to have the gig for certain duration of time before you see any buyer requests. But I believe that regardless of the changes if you work for it, you’ll find success. I’ve recently started and I am getting a good impression rate and click throughs to my gigs so it’s just a matter of time before hopefully I receive my first order. Wish me luck 🙂

Well, my first gig here was indeed to buy something, a book cover, incidentally, like coerdelion. But more so to “see how it looks from the other side”, so I came to Fiverr with the idea to sell.

I’ve still bought quite a few gigs though by now (all for my own use, plus a couple as gifts). 🙂

Thank you @miiila. I would still continue to be a buyer here too, there’s a lot of great talents here you can’t resist to take their services. 😃

Nice question and here a funny answer 🙂

I came to Fiverr with idea to be a seller of programming services. Well I am a coder not designer so I created my profile and found that I need some nice gig cover 🙂 so I went back, made my first purchase “Cool gig cover” and then I started with selling.

@alexmilic89 Hahaha! That’s another cute story to tell how you started here in fiverr. 🙂

Started as a seller now I’m also a buyer.

@solow13 Nice! It’s good to see how people patronize each other here in fiverr. 🙂

To be honest things were much easier back then because of a few factors, the platform was not as well known so the competition was less than now. Another major factor is how buyer requests worked back then. Anyone could make an offer to buyers, however now you need to have the gig for certain duration of time before you see any buyer requests. But I believe that regardless of the changes if you work for it, you’ll find success. I’ve recently started and I am getting a good impression rate and click throughs to my gigs so it’s just a matter of time before hopefully I receive my first order. Wish me luck 🙂

Yeah, the game has step up here. I’m sure you’re on the right track for your first sale, and it won’t take long. I wish you the very best of luck. 🤞

Archived