No orders for a OLD seller

aamarteam

Sad, Really Sad

Reason…? When you’re an old seller in Fiverr. Getting a lot of new clients to project regularly but suddenly it stopped. This is what happens to me.

You know what, It was common matter to see 17 to 25 order in the queue in my gig. But for the last couple of months (after Fiverr separate the category more) I gradually started to lose my gig ranking and not it seems like my gig is nowhere. Only 900 impressions in 7 days which is absolutely ridiculous for me.

I edit my gig multiple times and make it more and more specific and good looking but no improvement. It’s been 4 years plus I have been working on Fiverr, so I know the tricks on how to rank a gig. It’s not a secret but it’s something common which almost everybody knows. But, now nothing works for me.

Can I get EXPERTS HELP if there is anything else I can do to get my past golden ages?

I know you people will say about the competition and other aspects but I would like to know something special. I know you have fallen this problem and overcome it.

Just let me know HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? That will help me.

Much Love
Regards

Sad, Really Sad

Reason…? When you’re an old seller in Fiverr. Getting a lot of new clients to project regularly but suddenly it stopped. This is what happens to me.

You know what, It was common matter to see 17 to 25 order in the queue in my gig. But for the last couple of months (after Fiverr separate the category more) I gradually started to lose my gig ranking and not it seems like my gig is nowhere. Only 900 impressions in 7 days which is absolutely ridiculous for me.

I edit my gig multiple times and make it more and more specific and good looking but no improvement. It’s been 4 years plus I have been working on Fiverr, so I know the tricks on how to rank a gig. It’s not a secret but it’s something common which almost everybody knows. But, now nothing works for me.

Can I get EXPERTS HELP if there is anything else I can do to get my past golden ages?

I know you people will say about the competition and other aspects but I would like to know something special. I know you have fallen this problem and overcome it.

Just let me know HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? That will help me.

Much Love

Regards

Only 900 impressions in 7 days which is absolutely ridiculous for me.

Some people don’t have high impressions like this. 900 people are still seeing your gigs – within 7 days. Please do not look down upon the great visibility you currently have. It may not be the kind of numbers you’re used to, but is it NOT a bad impressions number.

I know the tricks on how to rank a gig.

Great! However, in truth, no one knows the actual “tricks” to rank a gig (Fiverr does not share this information with anyone), so, if you know something the rest of us do not, perhaps you can share this secret knowledge with the rest of us? 😉

I know you people will say about the competition and other aspects but I would like to know something special.

There is no special answer that hasn’t already been shared.

If you want to improve your chances to be seen in the performance-driven search algorithm, you are going to have to improve your gig performance. Deliver more quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews. Be efficient, be awesome, and be persistent.

Fiverr does not guarantee that your gig will rank anywhere in the search results, but, usually, great sellers do rise to the top over time.

Only 900 impressions in 7 days which is absolutely ridiculous for me.

Some people don’t have high impressions like this. 900 people are still seeing your gigs – within 7 days. Please do not look down upon the great visibility you currently have. It may not be the kind of numbers you’re used to, but is it NOT a bad impressions number.

Great! However, in truth, no one knows the actual “tricks” to rank a gig (Fiverr does not share this information with anyone), so, if you know something the rest of us do not, perhaps you can share this secret knowledge with the rest of us? 😉

I know you people will say about the competition and other aspects but I would like to know something special.

There is no special answer that hasn’t already been shared.

If you want to improve your chances to be seen in the performance-driven search algorithm, you are going to have to improve your gig performance. Deliver more quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews. Be efficient, be awesome, and be persistent.

Fiverr does not guarantee that your gig will rank anywhere in the search results, but, usually, great sellers do rise to the top over time.

I should have said, I know the usual tricks about gig ranking that people always say. Sorry, but there is not special tricks I know apart from this. It’s my writing mistakes.

I would love to be able to help you but no one knows the secret to more sales or better ranking. I’m so sorry your sales are down. Mine go down and up all the time. I hope yours will come back up.

You know, even the last couple of years ago getting orders was as simple as like getting solt water from ocean (of course for the professionals). But, now even professional sellers are struggling. Maybe things will be more harder in future

• 5 months later...

Archived