GiG ranking, Account blockage prevention and Gig flagging

responsivesales

Please can somebody guide me on how to rank my gig to fiverr’s first page, how avoid gig rejection and flagging and how to prevent account blockage?

Please can somebody guide me on how to rank my gig to fiverr’s first page

None of us can provide this information, because Fiverr does not share the details of they algorithm. The only thing you can do is be a great seller, who delivers top-quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews.

how avoid gig rejection and flagging

Simple. Follow the rules as outlined in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If you are following the rules, and not doing anything illegal, you’re not going to get any warnings on your account.

account blockage?

You account would be “blocked” if you willfully break the rules. Don’t break the rules.

Please can somebody guide me on how to rank my gig to fiverr’s first page

None of us can provide this information, because Fiverr does not share the details of they algorithm. The only thing you can do is be a great seller, who delivers top-quality work, on time, that earns positive reviews.

how avoid gig rejection and flagging

Simple. Follow the rules as outlined in Fiverr’s Terms of Service. If you are following the rules, and not doing anything illegal, you’re not going to get any warnings on your account.

account blockage?

You account would be “blocked” if you willfully break the rules. Don’t break the rules.

if you willfully break the rules.

To add to that, @responsivesales your account might be blocked even if your broke rules unwillingly. You should read TOS and make yourself familiar with all rules to avoid any warnings.

Archived