I have received my level 1 badge. Things I did

techengine742

Hi there, Today I have received my level 1 badge on Fiverr. I know it may not be a big deal still, no matter how small but it’s an achievement. I created my Fiverr account around 6 months ago but for initial 3-4 months its was dormant and I started getting order only form the last 2 and a half months or so and now at level 1. For those seeking for the so-called tips here is the story

1. For the initial 4 months I did nothing, just created a gig and left my account untouched. Though I received a few enquiries from buyers(scammer buyers included) in between but never got an order.
  2. One day I came to know of buyers request where sellers can bid. And this was the turning point for my Fiverr profile. I, therefore, worked on my profile like listing more gigs, improving gig description and creating gig thumbnail.
  3. After that, I started bidding on buyers request and each time I tried delivering a professional pitch.
  4. I have seen many time people say that when you are a new seller you keep your prices low but frankly speaking, I never did that instead I think you must price your gig as per the value it delivers.
  5. Believe it or not, all the orders I have received so far are from buyers request 😉. Till date I have sent 77 requests and I got 12 orders, that’s around 16% conversion rate with 0% cancellation.

That’s it. I just wanted to share.
Thank you.

Hi! Is there any special method or writing style that you follow when bidding to overcome other sellers? If you wish to tell please let others know.

Hi there. I follow format below and it worked for me

1. A single line intro about yourself(what do you do)
  2. Your work experience in brief (referring similar projects and technologies you have worked on)
  3. What you think about the project and things you can do to improve(provide a plan to do so, client would most probably want to order from one who has at least a plan to achieve the desired output)
  4. Thank you/chat invitation message
  5. Last but not the least I add notes in points(there are conditions of the deal)

Hope it helps. And let me know if you could think of other points we could include.

2. Your work experience in brief (referring similar projects and technologies you have worked on)
  3. What you think about the project and things you can do to improve(provide a plan to do so, client would most probably want to order from one who has at least a plan to achieve the desired output)
  5. Last but not the least I add notes in points(there are conditions of the deal)

Hope it helps. And let me know if you could think of other points we could include.

Of course this helps. Thanks a lot 🙏

Including all these thing it will be very long so what can we do ?

You would have gone mad on seeing more than 500 requests after becoming level 1.

I also became level 1 yesterday and when I opened buyers request, you know what there were 847

Yeah you are right. Before level 1 I used to see like 10-15 buyers request each day. But yesterday I was shocked to see 2100-2200 request.😆

Hi and thanks for the tips! I red there are restrictions for new users like I am, I still can’t see any buyer’s request 😦 thanks for your help!

Hi. I am not completely sure if this is the case but, I have noticed that the number of buyers request you are likely to see is directly proportional to the no of different(unique gigs together covering many categories + different tags) gigs you have listed.

Also remember to choose on which buyers request to bid on. You may ask why? This is because if you have say less than 9(5 star) reviews one bad buyer request(say 1 star) would ruin everything and that because it would drag your net rating below 4.7 and after that you won’t be able to bid on any other buyers request(you would then have to rely on fate to receive orders). Keep this in mind and choose your buyers carefully at least in your initial days.

Archived