Hi everyone, I'm a new user

noblepower

Hello I am new here and want to work as a seller. I am looking for costumers.

I am looking for costumers.

You’re not likely to find many costumers here. In addition, your customers aren’t likely to be on the forums either. Your target customers are the people who need your services. Who are these people, and where do you think you can find them? Go to those places, connect to those target customers, and convince them to hire you.

I am looking for costumers.

You’re not likely to find many costumers here. In addition, your customers aren’t likely to be on the forums either. Your target customers are the people who need your services. Who are these people, and where do you think you can find them? Go to those places, connect to those target customers, and convince them to hire you.

thanks for reply can you tell from where i can send offers to costumers

thanks for reply can you tell from where i can send offers to costumers

can you tell from where i can send offers to costumers

Once again, it’s “customers”, not “costumers”. Customers are people who buy things; costumers are people who make costumes for other people to dress up in.

If you wish to be taken seriously as a freelancer, I encourage you to improve your English. Little word errors like the above are likely to make people think you are either unprofessional, or you don’t real care about the details. As a freelancer, you don’t want that.

As for me telling you where to find your customers, no, I cannot do that. YOU are responsible for doing your own market research. Figure out who your target customers are, learn about them, what they need, and how you can fill those needs, and then find creative ways to convince them to hire you. YOU need to do this things if you want to be a successful freelancer. It is not my responsibility, nor that of anyone else on this forum, to do your research for you.

Archived