Why i didnt get level 1 badge yet?,

sherazshah240

Plz see picture, i have completed all requirements and today is 15 sep and i didnt get level 1 badge, why??

have completed all requirements and today is 15 sep and i didnt get level 1 badge, why??

According to the time zone references on our Analytics pages, the review time was likely 6 hours ago when the last daily status update was registered. My own email timestamps for any promotion/demotion messages sent on the 15th of the month, are usually processed three hours from now.

Please be patient. You’ll likely know what happens within 2-4 hours (as of this message).

• Like 12

have completed all requirements and today is 15 sep and i didnt get level 1 badge, why??

According to the time zone references on our Analytics pages, the review time was likely 6 hours ago when the last daily status update was registered. My own email timestamps for any promotion/demotion messages sent on the 15th of the month, are usually processed three hours from now.

Please be patient. You’ll likely know what happens within 2-4 hours (as of this message).

Thank you so much for this precious information

• Like 8

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...