Hard work pays nothing for me

sazzadtuktuk

Hi, this is Sazzad Tuktuk. Hope you all are doing well. Recently I have made a bad experience with a buyer.

I have got order after one week of opening gig. It was from a buyer request. This order was very cheap. But as a first order, I cordially have accepted it. After doing job, I showed it to her. But she said to make some changes. So I extend the time for two times and then deliver her. But still she was not pleased. She has gone without giving me any r e v i e w. I worked so much hard for making her job beautiful. Five or six times I have made revisions. Still she told me that I have copied and pasted all the things. Actually I haven’t done that. I haven’t got any r e v i e w. What should I do now? Should I delete this gig or promote it?

Thanks

Hi, this is Sazzad Tuktuk. Hope you all are doing well. Recently I have made a bad experience with a buyer.

I have got order after one week of opening gig. It was from a buyer request. This order was very cheap. But as a first order, I cordially have accepted it. After doing job, I showed it to her. But she said to make some changes. So I extend the time for two times and then deliver her. But still she was not pleased. She has gone without giving me any r e v i e w. I worked so much hard for making her job beautiful. Five or six times I have made revisions. Still she told me that I have copied and pasted all the things. Actually I haven’t done that. I haven’t got any r e v i e w. What should I do now? Should I delete this gig or promote it?

Thanks

She has gone without giving me any r e v i e w. I worked so much hard for making her job beautiful. Five or six times I have made revisions. Still she told me that I have copied and pasted all the things. Actually I haven’t done that. I haven’t got any r e v i e w.

No review is better than a bad review.

I haven’t got any r e v i e w. What should I do now? Should I delete this gig or promote it?

Why on Earth would you delete a gig just because a buyer – and possibly even an unpleasant buyer – chose not to leave a likely bad review? Accept the close of this order, and move on. Yes, definitely promote your gig. Why wouldn’t you want to bring in more customers?

She has gone without giving me any r e v i e w. I worked so much hard for making her job beautiful. Five or six times I have made revisions. Still she told me that I have copied and pasted all the things. Actually I haven’t done that. I haven’t got any r e v i e w.

I haven’t got any r e v i e w. What should I do now? Should I delete this gig or promote it?

Why on Earth would you delete a gig just because a buyer – and possibly even an unpleasant buyer – chose not to leave a likely bad review? Accept the close of this order, and move on. Yes, definitely promote your gig. Why wouldn’t you want to bring in more customers?

Thank you. Yes I hope so

Agree with @Jonbass.

Seller Rights is getting payments. Reviews is just a big bonus.

Customers are not obliged to give seller a review.

Based on your experience, you should thankfull she just leave it and didn’t give any bad reviews.

If this your first order, you should try to improve your skill further, not too blame your customer.

Sometimes, first timer didn’t know what mistake they had done.

Wish you luck,

Archived