Did I make someone at Fiverr mad?

knocksquared

LOL, this is funny. Maybe its the norm or something but today is the last day of evaluation period for me to make it to Level One Seller. I had the green checkmark for EVERY requirement this morning. I was at 91 percent for response rate this morning . A few hours ago it dropped to 90 percent…(I’m was still in the green to get to Level One) then about 30 minutes ago it dropped to 89 percent LOL. Now I am in the red and unless it gets to 90 or more I won’t make Level One. NOW… the thing is, I have not had a message from ANY buyers today and I had 3 sales yesterday and answered each buyer quickly , so how is it that my rate dropped below 90 on the last day of eval :thinking:. It was at 91 percent for a couple weeks.

The rate is based on your last 60 days so apparently a time of having a good response rate fell off and now you have enough poor response days to make your average drop.

Indeed, but what I’m saying is I have not had a late response or even a response longer than a couple hours since the two times it took longer to respond . And it’s weird that on eval deadline day all of a sudden it drops right below the “passing” mark. I mean if that’s the norm then so be it… just seems a little suspect

I thought the same thing at one time. However, when I contacted CS and pressed the issue they were able to find a buyer who I responded to beyond the 24 hour window. On top of that since I was a new seller I did not have much of a buffer zone, so my stats dropped.

I appreciate your response Vickie.although I know for a fact I was not late on the responses recently it seems like Fiverr has made the decision .

I lost TRS when I had on time deliveries at 89% for a couple of hours before it went back up again 😂

Hate to see 1-2% affecting people. Have you checked for spam messages?

No spam messages and checking my time of answering I was within an hour for the last 3 orders and before those orders I had my gig paused for a couple weeks but still kept a lookout for people trying to contact me

UPDATE- a customer just enquirers about my services and I answered them within 20 minutes and my rate went back to 90 percent.

So with that said, if I don’t have any messages come in for the rest of the day,… it should stay at 9

I assume. We will see

UPDATE- a customer just enquirers about my services and I answered them within 20 minutes and my rate went back to 90 percent.

Glad to hear it 😉

I once had “Avg. Reponse Time: 8 Days” on my profile. It was absurd because I never took longer than two hours to reply to anyone. I went back and forth with CS for weeks before they finally got it sorted. I still don’t know why that was. So it’s good to keep checking your profile to make sure Fiverr isn’t giving incorrect info.

I once had “Avg. Reponse Time: 8 Days” on my profile. It was absurd because I never took longer than two hours to reply to anyone. I went back and forth with CS for weeks before they finally got it sorted. I still don’t know why that was. So it’s good to keep checking your profile to make sure Fiverr isn’t giving incorrect info.

Yes indeed! In the short time I have been here I can confirm FIVERR has bugs.Keeping an eye on your account is DEFINITELY a good idea, because this is some people’s livelihood and glancing at your account one day and seeing you all of a sudden have a bad response rate that is clearly BS is not a good feeling.

Archived