Response rate go down, because of buyer sent message on sleeping hours

sneher_ador

When i go to sleep then buyer show their interest and send me message. And i can’t reply. For this reason my response rate go down.

In this situation what can i do, to maintain good response rate?

All sellers have two issues that deal with time. 🕰️

Fiverr gives us 24 hours to respond to a message before our Response Rate goes down.

Response Rate is significant because it affects our stats, which are hidden from everyone but ourselves and visible on our analysis page. If the Response Rate goes below 90%, we can be demoted on St Level’s Day. 😱

The other issue that has to do with time is Response Time which is visible to everyone on our profile page. Response time is the average of the amount of time it takes us to respond to any messages we may get in our inbox.

With both Response Time and Response Rate Fiverr allows us to sleep. 😴

If you are having problems with your Response Rate being below 90%, you may not be responding to all of your messages, including spam messages. In spite of getting the Fiverr message that we do not need to respond to spam, I always do.

So, this ⬇️ is not the reason your Response Rate is going down.

When i go to sleep then buyer show their interest and send me message. And i can’t reply. For this reason my response rate go down.

Archived