Will I able to be level one seller in this month?

change_maker

I need 2 order and 11 dollars of the project to be a level one seller. But Evaluation period ends on Sep 15, 2019, 00:00 GMT. On the other hand, my two order is hanging and the buyer is not responding.So if he doesn’t accept this order within this period, will I able to be level one seller in this month?

I need 2 order and 11 dollars of the project to be a level one seller. But Evaluation period ends on Sep 15, 2019, 00:00 GMT. On the other hand, my two order is hanging and the buyer is not responding.So if he doesn’t accept this order within this period, will I able to be level one seller in this month?

will I able to be level one seller in this month?

The process of getting promoted to level 1 is an automated one. Therefore, if you do not meet ALL the requirements before Sep 15, 2019, 00:00 GMT, you will have to wait until the next evaluation, which will happen in another month’s time. You will have to wait for the next evaluation even if you are just $1 away from the $400 required for level 1.

I hope you are able to meet all the requirements for level one in this month’s evaluation. If not, good luck for the next evaluation. 🙂

will I able to be level one seller in this month?

The process of getting promoted to level 1 is an automated one. Therefore, if you do not meet ALL the requirements before Sep 15, 2019, 00:00 GMT, you will have to wait until the next evaluation, which will happen in another month’s time. You will have to wait for the next evaluation even if you are just $1 away from the $400 required for level 1.

I hope you are able to meet all the requirements for level one in this month’s evaluation. If not, good luck for the next evaluation. 🙂

Thanks for advices and wishes hanshuber.

Archived