Are there Sellers out there who have never been Demoted ⬇️ since the Evaluations started?

nikavoice

Me, never demoted from TRS but my current situation may changed.

Today I check my Responde Rate suddenly drop to 89% within 3 hours from 94%, and there’s no any message today.

Oh no! 😟

I can send you a message, Chris. Maybe that can help. 😉

To be demoted for 1% is just like blah and ugh.

To be demoted for 1% is just like blah and ugh.

Amen to that. 😐

Thank you for chiming in Mila. ❤️

I’ve said this before but your TRS lady 👒

While I’m somewhat proud of myself for navigating safely between Scylla and Charybdis on some occasions, for good planning, setting up of gigs, perseverance, etc.,

LOL, for me there’s much more to life than worrying about things we cannot control. I’ll be honest, I’m a perfectionist and sometimes it’s tough. I’ve learned to take things one day or step at a time. I don’t want to have gray hair :older_woman:t4:

And if I get demoted sometime, I hope it will be for something worth getting demoted for. 😉

Cheers to that. 🥂

Oh, I don’t worry, it’s an intellectual game and challenge that’s interesting and fun to play, I just don’t like unfairness. 🏁

Oh, I don’t worry, it’s an intellectual game and challenge that’s interesting and fun to play, I just don’t like unfairness. 🏁 Looks like you’re covered. If you still need more let me know.

I just don’t like unfairness. 🏁

Agreed. Maybe, we ought to become a better chess player. Yanno to beat the game! 😁

@ nikavoice

I am still on level 2… never demoted…

I always try to maintain the same standard with the work I deliver & If for some reason I am unable to I let them know immediately. I had a few difficult buyers but somehow I got to work them out.

Hi @sanda5!

Wow, that’s amazing, keep up the good work. :clap:t4:

It shows that despite the demotion uproar, there are Sellers out there managing. Albeit it’s tough sometimes, wishing you all the best and many successes. 🙂

I remember b*tching and moaning and complaining and whining about St.Levels Day once upon a time, but recently I’ve stopped, and in fact I kinda-sort forgotten about it.
Even though my gig completion rate tends to go up and down due to the buyer’s “mistakes,” I’ve been able to keep my TRS all this time. I guess I’m lucky, or my good-old-Japanese hocus pocus method where I dance under the full moon throwing rice in the air is actually working. 😆

Why there are TRS in my category who are still charging $5 and $10 is the big question. I don’t know how they maintain their level, with the number of problems charging those low prices bring. They have to be really good. I see most have over 1000 reviews yet only a few negative reviews. It’s no easy feat.

I remember b*tching and moaning and complaining and whining about St.Levels Day once upon a time, but recently I’ve stopped, and in fact I kinda-sort forgotten about it.

Even though my gig completion rate tends to go up and down due to the buyer’s “mistakes,” I’ve been able to keep my TRS all this time. I guess I’m lucky, or my good-old-Japanese hocus pocus method where I dance under the full moon throwing rice in the air is actually working. 😆

I guess I’m lucky, or my good-old-Japanese hocus pocus method where I dance under the full moon throwing rice in the air is actually working. 😆

I’m going to say it’s probably this. Definitely this. 😛

I guess I’m lucky, or my good-old-Japanese hocus pocus method where I dance under the full moon throwing rice in the air is actually working. 😆

I’m going to say it’s probably this. Definitely this. 😛

Well, last night was a full moon.

I was on the roof top doing my “ritual.”

I hope my neighbors didn’t see it…:rofl:

St. Levels Day.

We typically read or hear about Sellers getting demotions. However, I’m a curious Kitty 🐱.

I wanted to know if there are Sellers out there who have never been demoted before?

This is not a bragging thread, just curious. 🍹

Share your experience below. 😇

We typically read or hear about Sellers getting demotions

You are so lucky ! But in my case without doing any project “order completion” rate automatically decreased 83% to 33% ! could you explain why its happening? Is it technical issue or Fiverr new rules?

Hi @sanda5!

Wow, that’s amazing, keep up the good work. :clap:t4:

It shows that despite the demotion uproar, there are Sellers out there managing. Albeit it’s tough sometimes, wishing you all the best and many successes. 🙂

I have never reflected on being on a level or wanting to be a top rated (eg: you’re nominated to be a top-rated… 🙂 ) …

But giving my buyers the best I can every single time - despite the amount of the project.

Another small tip is communicating really well with the buyer…

And being honest with a client about the project details, deadlines & problems that may arise with some design/project requests. (This takes years of work experience though)…

@ nikavoice

I am still on level 2… never demoted…

I always try to maintain the same standard with the work I deliver & If for some reason I am unable to I let them know immediately. I had a few difficult buyers but somehow I got to work them out.

Agreed, I don’t pay attention to titles and such. I’m focused on the quality, the customer service, the communication. Delivering on-time and making sure that I educate my Clients as well.

Some have the idea they can get a 50K-words audiobook for $5/$10. Ugh, as if! 😲

So, I educate looky-loos about the price structure and what the project entails.

We typically read or hear about Sellers getting demotions

You are so lucky ! But in my case without doing any project “order completion” rate automatically decreased 83% to 33% ! could you explain why its happening? Is it technical issue or Fiverr new rules?

But in my case without doing any project “order completion” rate automatically decreased 83% to 33% ! could you explain why its happening? Is it technical issue or Fiverr new rules?

Did you have any CXLs within (30) days? CXLs stings like a 🐝.

Haven’t been demoted ever since the updated level evaluation system was introduced.

However, interesting tidbit: I was demoted for 48 hours back in 2013. I went from level 2 to level 1 because of a buyer dispute that was very poorly handled on my part.

I remember feeling devastated. Completely changed my outlook on things and how I did business on the platform overall.

In fact one might say that’s what pushed me to get on the path that lead me to become TRS and PRO down the road. 🙂

Agreed, I don’t pay attention to titles and such. I’m focused on the quality, the customer service, the communication. Delivering on-time and making sure that I educate my Clients as well.

Some have the idea they can get a 50K-words audiobook for $5/$10. Ugh, as if! 😲

So, I educate looky-loos about the price structure and what the project entails.

I educate looky-loos about the price structure and what the project entails.

yeah… I also do that… and then they say… “THERE are others who do it cheaper… why can’t you”…

I say : “Please get the help of another designer…” no point explaining

yeah… I also do that… and then they say… “THERE are others who do it cheaper… why can’t you”…

Good for you. It’s a waste of time to try to convince an exploitative buyer of your value and of the need to not work for pennies. It’s best to move on.

they say… “THERE are others who do it cheaper… why can’t you”…

I have made a quick response just for this kind of shopper :shopping_cart:.

I’m sorry, but I can’t give you a discount. It would be unprofessional and unfair to all of my repeat buyers who have paid the full price.

I got the idea 💡

they say… “THERE are others who do it cheaper… why can’t you”…

I have made a quick response just for this kind of shopper :shopping_cart:.

I’m sorry, but I can’t give you a discount. It would be unprofessional and unfair to all of my repeat buyers who have paid the full price.

I got the idea 💡

Thank you… 🙂

Archived