Please, tell me about why I can't get the order?

light_of_hope_d

You likely aren’t “getting” any orders, because you aren’t taking any actions to connect to your target customers, and convincing them to hire you. You also don’t appear to be doing anything to stand out from your competition. There are thousands of sellers offer the same exact services as you are. What do you think you can do to stand out above everyone else, and give buyers a reason to hire you, instead of someone else?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you aren’t going to be successful, or have lots of orders just because you have a gig here on Fiverr. You have to present yourself as a seller people need to hire, and you have to stand out from your competition. Right now, I don’t see anything particularly unique or special about your service that would make me – a hypothetical buyer – want to hire you.

What do you think YOU can do to stand out and be remembered?

You likely aren’t “getting” any orders, because you aren’t taking any actions to connect to your target customers, and convincing them to hire you. You also don’t appear to be doing anything to stand out from your competition. There are thousands of sellers offer the same exact services as you are. What do you think you can do to stand out above everyone else, and give buyers a reason to hire you, instead of someone else?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you aren’t going to be successful, or have lots of orders just because you have a gig here on Fiverr. You have to present yourself as a seller people need to hire, and you have to stand out from your competition. Right now, I don’t see anything particularly unique or special about your service that would make me – a hypothetical buyer – want to hire you.

What do you think YOU can do to stand out and be remembered?

YES I can do to stand out…

Thank so much Sir .

Archived