How to remove review image? and is there another way to present the .pdf's?

jonathanhuygens

Hi :).

I got received my first review a little while ago. and just got around to uploading a .pdf file with some more information about this specific gig.

After uploading it I wanted to check out how my gig looked from a buyers perspective.
By doing that, 2 things kind of popped up:

1 the .pdf’s just appear as an imge file, this seems to me like a very unclear/unstructured way to provide clients with the .pdf’s. is there another way to present them?

2 the image file of this gig I did, that got a 5 star review is also standing in between my image files. and even tho the costumer was happy with the results and i did everything they asked. I don’t really like the image they wanted. so is there a way to remove this image?

Thanks to everyone taking their time to read and reply 🙂
with kind regards
Jonathan

Hello Jonathan,

I can see that you have 1 pdf file in your gig “I will do-professional-conversion-of-any-image-to-vector” , you should remove contact info and other portfolio site from since it’s forbidden. You should create portfolio at one of the allowed sites:
The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

If you don’t want your work with buyer’s review to show on your gig, go to Gigs, click on the arrow on the right and untick live portfolio option, so your deliveries won’t show up in the gallery. You can turn in back on at any time.

Contact Customer Support and ask them to remove that sample from your gallery.

Hello Jonathan,

I can see that you have 1 pdf file in your gig “I will do-professional-conversion-of-any-image-to-vector” , you should remove contact info and other portfolio site from since it’s forbidden. You should create portfolio at one of the allowed sites:

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

If you don’t want your work with buyer’s review to show on your gig, go to Gigs, click on the arrow on the right and untick live portfolio option, so your deliveries won’t show up in the gallery. You can turn in back on at any time.

Contact Customer Support and ask them to remove that sample from your gallery.

Hi,

thank you! I’ll fix that contact info thing. not really interested in the sites you mentioned, for a portfolio. You think artstation is allowed?

I’l look around on the forums.

Thanks! 🙂

Jonathan Huygens

Archived