How to get orders or How to rank Gig

haris_2004

Hello Sellers,
I’m Haris From Pakistan. I’m 16 years old. I have Awesome skills with logo designing. I’ve been sell services on Fiverr since September 2018. In this 1 year, I received only 14 orders, I try hard to get Orders from the client, but still, I couldn’t get a client on Fiverr, if any experienced Designer will suggest us. it can be of great benefit for sellers.

Thanks

Agree. Staying online will help you to mantain a good response rate, but you won’t get more orders because you are online.

It doesn’t help you get a good response rate, either. You don’t have to be online a lot to respond to something within 24 hours. You just need to check your notifications within that time frame and respond within it, too.

It doesn’t help you get a good response rate, either. You don’t have to be online a lot to respond to something within 24 hours. You just need to check your notifications within that time frame and respond within it, too.

No, I think you misunderstood me 🙂 I said it helps with the response rate as you get to see the messages earlier if you are online more often (as you may be checking the inbox often I guess), and therefore answer faster, so, increasing the response rate. Not that staying online helps you increase that rate, by any means.

No, I think you misunderstood me 🙂 I said it helps with the response rate as you get to see the messages earlier if you are online more often (as you may be checking the inbox often I guess), and therefore answer faster, so, increasing the response rate. Not that staying online helps you increase that rate, by any means.

You said “Staying online will help you to maintain a good response rate.” I didn’t misunderstand. That’s literally what you said.

The time you respond doesn’t affect your rate, anyway, as long as you respond within 24 hours. Someone who responds six hours earlier isn’t going to have a better rating than someone who does six hours later. All that factors into the response rate is if you respond within that 24 hours. That’s it.

Archived