Why i am not able to make offers he says make 90% positive ranking but why i am not face this before? help me

arhambhatti

“but why i am not face this before?”

You are facing this because you have received some bad reviews from buyers and that it has affected your positive rating stat. Just keep working on getting good reviews, and it will build back to 90% or 4.5. It is then that you can start having access to the buyer request. Alternatively, give it another sixty days for the system to refresh.

I wish you good luck.

“but why i am not face this before?”

You are facing this because you have received some bad reviews from buyers and that it has affected your positive rating stat. Just keep working on getting good reviews, and it will build back to 90% or 4.5. It is then that you can start having access to the buyer request. Alternatively, give it another sixty days for the system to refresh.

I wish you good luck.

Hi dear,

thanks for encouraging me. i hope i will do best but i cannot make offers right now. how i increase my rating without make offers and complete orders. this time i am not able to make offers. i need to wait till 60 days?

why i am not face this before

It means that before all your stats were higher than 90% :woman_shrugging:

Look at your dashboard and you’ll see which one you need to improve.

Hi Maria,

thanks for telling me. i hope i need to wait for 60 days.

if i wait for 60 days i am able or not for make offers again or not? just looking for your positive reply.

Thanks

Hi,

thanks for your reply. is my account are refresh after 60 days or not? can i again make offers after 60 days?

Thanks

I believe you would have gotten orders that would make you rank up to 4.5% before the 60 days. But if not, yes, your account will be refreshed after 60 days.

Archived