I have been Blocked.... Have you ever been blocked.?

niaxeee

• 7 months later...

I am new here, but when I mentioned that I am selling on here on some social media sites, a lot of friends started making comments about Fiverr. Many of the comments were not favorable, which has me worried. One friend said they used to sell on here, but Fiverr blocked them after they sold $600.00 worth of gigs. My friend stated that they never got the money. Another friend said they got blocked after they had built up $640.00 in their account. So, I don’t know. I am worried, though.

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @thesexywriter: Generally, only sellers who break the Terms of Service get blocked, but any funds held in their accounts becomes available to them after about 60 to 90 days. I suspect your friends may not have told you all the details.

This is off-topic, but…I was reading your profile, and have a question. Since the school you mention attending never achieved accreditation before closing, has that affected your ability to get teaching jobs? (Presumably you hold the accredited degrees required by your state to obtain a teaching certificate). I’m just curious how much these for-profit, online schools influence real-world employment, after a recent discussion I had with some friends. You don’t have to answer if you don’t want to…as I said, I was just wondering~

Archived