What's the best gig you've had so far in Fiverr?

aninditarhine

Despite me only having had one gig in the months that I’ve been on Fiverr, I loved working on what I was given. Having written loads of articles, focusing particularly on niche topics, with examples being bingo and different economic and business-related subjects, this particular work came up as something that genuinely got my interest. I loved researching about Indian culture, reading about its different traditions and religious backgrounds - all of which was necessary for the work I was required to do. This is honestly, what I love about freelancing - the exposure to multitudinous array of lifestyle, culture, religions and so on, so forth. I would love to hear more about the experiences of others in this freelancing business we’ve all embarked on.

Despite me only having had one gig in the months that I’ve been on Fiverr, I loved working on what I was given. Having written loads of articles, focusing particularly on niche topics, with examples being bingo and different economic and business-related subjects, this particular work came up as something that genuinely got my interest. I loved researching about Indian culture, reading about its different traditions and religious backgrounds - all of which was necessary for the work I was required to do. This is honestly, what I love about freelancing - the exposure to multitudinous array of lifestyle, culture, religions and so on, so forth. I would love to hear more about the experiences of others in this freelancing business we’ve all embarked on.

I would love to hear more about the experiences of others in this freelancing business we’ve all embarked on.

My favorite part is interacting with a multitude of people through my regular clients and my friends here on the Forum. ❤️ Many of them are near and dear to my heart. – Most of them who are Forum members know who they are! 😉

Something that is really unique and different, in this case you can orders that have a really specific and unique requirements and for that you have to do a proper research and analysis and that the fun part of it. You learn new stuff and better from before bcs you know more from what you knew before 🙂

I brought back my book trailer gig because I love everything about it. I love meeting authors and seeing their passion for the work they’ve done, I love the process of putting together a visualization for their audience and learning new things along the way, I love the insights I get from the authors after they’ve viewed the first draft…I just love all of it.

That’s not to say there are no negatives. There are always ones that expect to much for too little or are super picky, etc. But I think that just comes with the territory. Can’t please everyone and all that.

I’m glad you’re enjoying your gig and all the learning that comes with it. I hope you have more success!

Archived