New here and ready to learn new things!

salvatorericca

Hello! I’m Salvatore and I’m new here on Fiverr. ☺️

I’m a university student and I’m looking forward to share my art with all of you and I would like to know how this community works! Also I’m new to the thing “make art for living” so, I really hope I can improve but also get recognition as an artist, in which I’ve always dreamt about.☁️
I mostly do illustrations and digital painting but I’m very open to expand my knowledge and maybe learn new styles and new ways to work.

Fiverr looks very interesting to me and I’m so happy to be a part of it!
Thank you for the attention.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello! I’m Salvatore and I’m new here on Fiverr. ☺️

I’m a university student and I’m looking forward to share my art with all of you and I would like to know how this community works! Also I’m new to the thing “make art for living” so, I really hope I can improve but also get recognition as an artist, in which I’ve always dreamt about.☁️

I mostly do illustrations and digital painting but I’m very open to expand my knowledge and maybe learn new styles and new ways to work.

Fiverr looks very interesting to me and I’m so happy to be a part of it!

Thank you for the attention.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi, Salvatore! Welcome to Fiverr. I wish you the best luck on your journey here as an artist.

I would like to know how this community works!

If you would like to know more, make sure you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service and check out the forum, there is some great information here.

Archived