Hureey! I got my First ORDER after 8 MONTH of Silence. You need to know how? 😍😍

tazzy_designs

Helloz, i am new here and i haven’t gotten any order yet 😦 i wanted to ask about buyer request and should you wait for buyers to send you request in your Inbox or can you approach a buyer directly ?

You can response your buyer requests everyday. You can only send 10 offers a day. You can’t contact any buyer if they didn’t wan’t to. But if you sent your offer with a proper description they will surely contact you.

Please tell how can we send our offers to buyers ? I mean I don’t ve any msgz on my fiver but I can’t wait months for buyers to msg me so how can I send in offers to buyers myself?

Please tell how can we send our offers to buyers ? I mean I don’t ve any msgz on my fiver but I can’t wait months for buyers to msg me so how can I send in offers to buyers myself?

Have you visited and read this page that Fiverr made for new sellers? :thinking:

It is full of information to help you be successful. It also has a video about halfway down the page on how to send Buyer Requests. πŸ˜‰

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/how-to-start-selling-on-fiverr

Have you visited and read this page that Fiverr made for new sellers? :thinking:

It is full of information to help you be successful. It also has a video about halfway down the page on how to send Buyer Requests. πŸ˜‰

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/how-to-start-selling-on-fiverr

1542868706_WhatsAppImage2019-09-17at10_40_40AM.thumb.jpeg.61de571dd4390959612f4055c2928d14.jpeg
Yes i ve seen this video and whenever i open my fiver and buyer requests section i get the attached response…thanks anyways

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly I am not a part of a team. But if you have friends that you are ok to give access to you account you can manage your account as a team. It won’t be an issue as long as you give a great service. I hope doing it in the near future.

Wow great idea! Thanks for your amazing information.

Archived